Was Your Thread Deleted Or Moved??? Ask about it here

I have a question, people posted luke rockholds bulge and don't get dubs but when I posted Miesha tates bulge I got dubs. What gives?

It's disappointing because there were some serious developments overnight, that I thought we were going to talk about.

It's disappointing because there were some serious developments overnight, that I thought we were going to talk about.

Maybe can you make a new discussion thread? Milo is teasing some new leaks, and Alexander Macris is teasing some interviews and opinions around #gamergate as well

also would like to know what happened to the gamer gate thread

an answer would be nice

What happened to "Feminist Game Developer Accused of Trading Sexual Favours for Positive Press"?

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=98976235#post98976235

It didn't break any rules to my knowledge.

Yes it did.

The TS just copied and pasted an article.

Thread posting Guidelines:

[3] Do not engage in excessive use of "cut and paste articles" or "read this/watch this links." If you have something to say, say it yourself, including your own opinion and thought in your post. The War Room does not exist as a link referral board.

On top of that he violated our copyright rules by posting the article in it's entirety.

Copying and pasting large portions of copyrighted material is not allowed.

If you wish to make proper reference to websites, please use the headline of the desired blog post or article, along with proper attribution to the site and author, and direct the readers to the website (via link) to read the full blog post.

Dubs and bans going forward, no exceptions.

Please report violations if you see them

Thanks

I had two options here, delete the post for all it's rule violations, or dub the TS, for all his rule violations.

I chose to be merciful.

Argh, could you just delete the OP or something? A lot of people in the gaming sub forum was monitoring that thread. It is something important.

I have a question, people posted luke rockholds bulge and don't get dubs but when I posted Miesha tates bulge I got dubs. What gives?

One is just plain fucking stupid.

The other one is inappropriate and by our rules fighter bashing and trolling as well.

Double Yellow Infractions

1. Fighter Bashing (including a fighter's girlfriend/wife/family member(s)/loved ones, refs, promoters and the like). Criticism is fine; flaming is not. No insults (calling fighters cans, chumps, scrubs, etc.). Please note that an unsubstantiated accusation of steroids and PEDs is fighter bashing. In regards to female fighters, posting inappropriate, sexual or graphic comments is considered trolling and fighter bashing.

Can you guess which one your post falls under?

Argh, could you just delete the OP or something? A lot of people in the gaming sub forum was monitoring that thread. It is something important.

Deleting the OP deletes the thread.

Start another on correctly.

It's not like that's never happened before.

Deleting the OP deletes the thread.

Start another on correctly.

It's not like that's never happened before.

You can just wipe the OP and left it blank you know. The thread had 800 replies and 40000 views. It is kind of unfair just to wipe out the whole thread with that much attention because of the OP. And it had been like what, a month since it created? If you delete it earlier I can understand but one month is too late.

You can just wipe the OP and left it blank you know. The thread had 800 replies and 40000 views. It is kind of unfair just to wipe out the whole thread with that much attention because of the OP. And it had been like what, a month since it created? If you delete it earlier I can understand but one month is too late.

I'm familiar with how things work.

I've restored it and edited the OP.

so why my "wife sharing" thread got deleted? :wink:

Back