Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never understand why there isn't a thread for all the Conor/ Mayweather threads, but that's probably because it isn't explained

People make retarded Conor goat threads daily. People make can crusher threads daily. I had multiple threads deleted because I exposed Conor as an over rated can crusher and every thread is wastelanded or deleted.

Let's stop picking favorites mods.

The mods are great now compared to before but plz, be consistent or step down.

The last Conor thread you made a few days ago hasn't been deleted, but more often than not if a thread isn't reported it won't be seen by a Mod. Just too much traffic to keep up with and we have multiple sub forums as well. If you see those threads just report them and they'll be addressed.

Another thing is quite often a shit thread is made in the Heavies and it instantly falls off the first page and doesn't get anymore traffic afterwards.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...hing-you-know-about-the-ufc-is-a-lie.3531621/

In my 5+ year Sherdog posting career, I have never appealed a Wastelanded / Dumped thread, and I've had many.

Not this one, though. If you're not taking this thread seriously, then at least let people have their fun among the myriad of repetitive threads in the heavies.

The thread is still getting replies even though it's in the dump and people are enjoying reading it despite the seemingly negative comments. It's a refreshing / alternative take on the state of modern MMA.

Move it back to the heavies, por favor. Let us nutcases have a small space to be ourselves among thousands of McGregor / Mayweather, Stipe / Fedor, and Mike Perry shitthreads.

Live and let live, people.

<3

why are some user names purple and drake is light green. just curious

Purple usernames are for pro fighters. Drake is minty fresh.
do you have to have pro mma fights? Frode Falch has 0 mma fights but few thai boxing fights. competing in k-1 fight doesn't make him a professional fighter. whats the line there? If you have fought for big leagues you are a professional. i doubt these guys fighting for bum leagues make any money.

do you have to have pro mma fights? Frode Falch has 0 mma fights but few thai boxing fights. competing in k-1 fight doesn't make him a professional fighter. whats the line there? If you have fought for big leagues you are a professional. i doubt these guys fighting for bum leagues make any money.
This a thinly veiled call-out? Tick OT for yes; Support for no.

The last Conor thread you made a few days ago hasn't been deleted, but more often than not if a thread isn't reported it won't be seen by a Mod. Just too much traffic to keep up with and we have multiple sub forums as well. If you see those threads just report them and they'll be addressed.

Another thing is quite often a shit thread is made in the Heavies and it instantly falls off the first page and doesn't get anymore traffic afterwards.

Well you know, if you guys need a hand...

Why was this thread merged into the offical meme thread? It had a couple of pages of responses. Not that I really care, but sending it to the meme thread doesn't really make any sense, because I didn't really post any memes. @Revolver

Edit: I'm not denying that there are great and beautiful places in California it's just that my perception of it has changed over the last 10-15 years.

There are also some liberal values that I can identify with, but between the cost of living and the far left politics California went from a state that I would have killed to live in to a state that I no longer even care if I visit.

Growing up in the 80's and 90's I thought of California like this...

04c795b18c1d61218b0427172c323592.jpg

images

southern-california-summer-skateboard-expo_s345x230.jpg

whisky1.jpg

31f9654373227c96a6f234de958e70f9.jpg

Auctions-America-Ford-Chrysler-03012015.jpg

Now all I think of is this...

3qevvs.jpg

images

gCFFrDP3Q26cEbwewPnjTPjcrGCDGEDGsrfZr2fLaQXzQACXrfSNH45PRwCFO1Q7L.jpg

052ffd64eb30c5c121e2dc97dcf7fc69.jpg

C52vDsoVAAA5aDo.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Why was this thread merged into the offical meme thread? It had a couple of pages of responses. Not that I really care, but sending it to the meme thread doesn't really make any sense, because I didn't really post any memes. @Revolver
Not sure. One of the other moderators must have thought it was just a meme thread.

I don't know who this is?
What thread? The Mayberry Resurrection thread? It's a long-standing rule not to make threads about banned users.

http://forums.sherdog.com/help/terms

"Do not post on behalf of someone who's banned. That'll probably get you banned, too. The idea of being banned is that they're no longer a part of this online forum community and are no longer allowed to interact here. No making threads that give glory to banned people. It's not a violation to mention them in passing but no threads that focus on them. ("Ah, TrollDuJour, I miss him so!" "or Hey, it's TrollduJour's birthday!") Prohibited threads include "What banned member do you miss/would you bring back?" type of threads. They're banned; don't give them that attention. If a moderator gives you specific instructions in a warning, and you blatantly disregard it, you are subject to being banned."

What thread? The Mayberry Resurrection thread? It's a long-standing rule not to make threads about banned users.

http://forums.sherdog.com/help/terms

"Do not post on behalf of someone who's banned. That'll probably get you banned, too. The idea of being banned is that they're no longer a part of this online forum community and are no longer allowed to interact here. No making threads that give glory to banned people. It's not a violation to mention them in passing but no threads that focus on them. ("Ah, TrollDuJour, I miss him so!" "or Hey, it's TrollduJour's birthday!") Prohibited threads include "What banned member do you miss/would you bring back?" type of threads. They're banned; don't give them that attention. If a moderator gives you specific instructions in a warning, and you blatantly disregard it, you are subject to being banned."

Got it. I didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back