Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll have to add peanut butter to the things we can't discuss on this forum, along with flat earth

{<huh}

I guess I'll have to add peanut butter to the things we can't discuss on this forum, along with flat earth

{<huh}
lol if you really believe you can make butter out of peanuts.

lol if you really believe you can make butter out of peanuts.

I also have a thread idea about how refillable pens are a big scam, but this place clearly isn't ready for that shit

Can we please permanently ban anybody who makes a thread with a clickbait title? It's an affront to intelligence and decency.

Notes say it was deleted because there are already plenty of adoption threads in Mayberry already, and that you should have posted in one of those instead of making a new one.

So why not merge it into one of those?

Can we please permanently ban anybody who makes a thread with a clickbait title? It's an affront to intelligence and decency.

That would mean shutting down the War Room.

So why not merge it into one of those?

I just searched and there was a thread posted about going to court to get custody of a relatives children in October of 2016. Before that there was one from May of 2015 where a poster not in a relationship contemplating adoption. Most replys to a thread will be about the opening post. Most people won't read through a necro-topic to find where somebody posted something recent.

I just searched and there was a thread posted about going to court to get custody of a relatives children in October of 2016. Before that there was one from May of 2015 where a poster not in a relationship contemplating adoption. Most replys to a thread will be about the opening post. Most people won't read through a necro-topic to find where somebody posted something recent.

Pm it to me and I'll read through it. If it's valid I'll merge it. If you're trolling drop it. Not in support dude

Why did my thread "Brock Lesnar deserves more respect for his accomplishments" get deleted?

Why did my thread "Brock Lesnar deserves more respect for his accomplishments" get deleted?
Certain posts were being monitored yesterday but It should be back up now

I made a thread about my cat and posted a picture and everything

Please tell me why this was deleted???

What's the policy on deleting rather than dumping???

I'm starting to feel discriminated against

Lol, I know one of the

Golden Moderator rules is to: "delete or wasteland every other post "Alphaboy" makes."

I get it, you guys don't like me. I've even refrained from posting too much as of late because the "targeting" was getting annoying.

But why is it that the UFC forums can talk about A, B, C, D level athletes all day, but the second I make a post pointing out the fallacy of their logic (that UFC gets "leftover athletes") I am wastelanded in 0.00000002 seconds flat?!

Last edited:
I don't think my Booberry thread violated any rules :(

People make retarded Conor goat threads daily. People make can crusher threads daily. I had multiple threads deleted because I exposed Conor as an over rated can crusher and every thread is wastelanded or deleted.

Let's stop picking favorites mods.

The mods are great now compared to before but plz, be consistent or step down.

Your threads were probably deleted due to fighter bashing. I don't make or enforce the rules, but that's my guess.

If only they hadn't deleted Blindness' expose threads

The world of MMA analysis is once again plunged in darkness

Your threads were probably deleted due to fighter bashing. I don't make or enforce the rules, but that's my guess.
Rhetorical but it being bashing if he's correct crosses my mind...Colin does indeed wear on one like roadkill to road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back