Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Az mentioned earlier.. you really should consider offering explanations to a TS who'z post is wastelanded. Especially onez with insight & thought on the level this particular post had.
Like I already said before, I did not wasteland your thread or whatever poster's thread it was.

I know that your "Platinum Perry" or "Legion of Groove" faithful have a tendency to troll mercilessly, as I've read many reports, threads, posts, and attacks on other posters. You in particular have a tendency to summon in the rest of your group to pile on, which could have been why it was wastelanded. We really don't need your group raiding every tangentially related thread when you put out your signal. In a thread about your fighter, sure, but I've seen you and your ilk derail other threads with your "Platinum nation" trolling and insane hyperbole, and it's not particular helpful or beneficial.

The fact that you and others are fighting tooth and nail for a thread you didn't even make strikes me as well. To the rest of you, please do not troll Support.

Did you even read the thread? Comparing the Goat's records at the stage in there career where Plat is currently at, is completely valid. You're comment makes it seem like people are saying that he'z at the same level NOW or something. It says nothing of the sort. We're comparing early records to early recordz... It's all based on actual statistics. So why would it get wastelanded?

TS obviously spent a lot of time providing quality data for us to compare. It's a slap in the face to throw it in the wasteland for no other reason than "we can't compare Plat to the GOATs"

Az mentioned earlier by another Sherbro.. you really should consider offering explanations to a TS who'z post is wastelanded. Especially onez with the level of research, insight & thought this particular post obviously had.

200.gif

Like I already said before, I did not wasteland your thread or whatever poster's thread it was.

I know that your "Platinum Perry" or "Legion of Groove" faithful have a tendency to troll mercilessly, as I've read many reports, threads, posts, and attacks on other posters. You in particular have a tendency to summon in the rest of your group to pile on, which could have been why it was wastelanded. We really don't need your group raiding every tangentially related thread when you put out your signal. In a thread about your fighter, sure, but I've seen you and your ilk derail other threads with your "Platinum nation" trolling and insane hyperbole, and it's not particular helpful or beneficial.

The fact that you and others are fighting tooth and nail for a thread you didn't even make strikes me as well. To the rest of you, please do not troll Support.

Fair enough you didn't wasteland that thread... but you can find out who did it and why... & you can bring it back if you don't feel their reason is valid against our grievances.

You actually did speak out about TS's thread saying that TS should not have compared the GOAT's to Plat. (in different words) & that requirs a response. TS compared early records of the GOAT's to Plat's record now... he spent a lot of time making a nice thread based on actual MMA data... & it got thrown in the trash without explanation. We'd like to know why. If there is no valid reason then please put it back. That's all we're asking.

I did not make the thread... & I'm not even in the Plat Nation... but he'z a bro & I'm supporting him because he'z been done wrong. If he wazn't done wrong I would console him & tell him his folly... but he is right. I understand the work it took for him to make this thread & the research he had to do with actual real data... & you should too... & you should really consider bringing it back to the public threadz.

On the subject of the Legion of Groove having a tendency to "Troll Mercilessly" (as you said)... we are completely guilty for 1 single week out of the many months we've been organized. It waz fight week 209 when our guy waz fighting. We blew big but now we're back to chilling again. I just wanted you to understand that & not blow thingz out of perspective. It's not like we do that all the time. Outside of fight week... the Legion of Groove does not in any way resemble what you presented here.

Last edited:

Thanks for taking time to respond to questions posed here. With all due respect if you have a read of the OP then you will see I specifically mention hyperbole and trolling so we are on the same page there. It's the principle of it being a high quality thread unfairly wastelanded why I think many others are offering support.

OMG.

I just checked out the threads that are in the heavies atm... & someone wastelanded my man'z thread? :eek:

200.gif

Has the person who wastelanded it even read the full OP in that thread? Have they heard our arguments in this thread? Right now all we're getting is a "good cop bad cop" thing. "I didn't do it, it waz someone else." While I appreciate some input at least... we're not hearing any reasoning for the thread being wastelanded.

Can you relate to my man spending the amount of time he did arranging the data he put together for consideration & it getting thrown in the trash?

Last edited:
Did you even read the thread? Comparing the Goat's records at the stage in there career where Plat is currently at, is completely valid. You're comment makes it seem like people are saying that he'z at the same level NOW or something. It says nothing of the sort. We're comparing early records to early recordz... It's all based on actual statistics. So why would it get wastelanded?

TS obviously spent a lot of time providing quality data for us to compare. It's a slap in the face to throw it in the wasteland for no other reason than "we can't compare Plat to the GOATs"

Az mentioned earlier by another Sherbro.. you really should consider offering explanations to a TS who'z post is wastelanded. Especially onez with the level of research, insight & thought this particular post obviously had.
{<redford}

Good morning moderators, just checking if you have any update on the status of my thread?

Who done it. Who shut that suicide thread just then? Like just a minute ago?

Why can't we talk about that? It is a perfectly fine topic.

Good morning moderators, just checking if you have any update on the status of my thread?
Well look at the replies, there wasn't any intelligent discussion there.

Well look at the replies, there wasn't any intelligent discussion there.
There were some reasonable responses, yes I must agree there were a lot of poor responses but this is the case for the majority of Sherdog threads. There are a dozen Conor/Floyd threads a day that are worse, aside from the work I put into the OP - it's the inconsistency in policing the forums that doesn't feel right to me.

98 posts were made before it was moved to the Wasteland, it's at 112 now.
yeah but you're talking about 3 pages....it's barely had time to develop as a thread yet and it was shitcanned. fans of different fighter's haven't even had a chance to get a discussion going.

I think you moderators know that the points being made about this thread are valid and that is why I am pretty much receiving a wall of silence around this topic, just do the right thing . To mention things that happen in other threads regarding Mike Perry and Lando Vannata is not a real reason, neither is lack of intelligent responses - you would have to wasteland 99.999999999% of threads if that was a rule.

I made a thread about a fox news article about JFK and it got put in the dump by Ruprecht.

Why are fox news articles not allowed here?

that fucking thread was deleted again from the OT off all places where anything goes. whats the fucking jib with suicide, why is this so taboo?

I made a post asking "did you guys like the Dave Chappelle special? Did you find it controversial?"

And it got deleted.

What the actual f*ck?!

I'm getting more and more confused on what the deletion criteria is nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back