Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.

First post was this link

http://www.snopes.com/politics/education/purplepenguins.asp

You were in that thread, you know it was a bullshit story and threads with false OP's tend to be deleted by the WR mods

Feel free to make a thread about gender if you want, just don't link false info and it will stay.

For a title, may I humbly suggest, "An Ode To A Kimble"?

Bonus points for linking Seal's, "Kiss From A rose On A Grave", in youtube format.

Hindenburg_burning.jpg

First post was this link

http://www.snopes.com/politics/education/purplepenguins.asp

You were in that thread, you know it was a bullshit story and threads with false OP's tend to be deleted by the WR mods

Feel free to make a thread about gender if you want, just don't link false info and it will stay.

For a title, may I humbly suggest, "An Ode To A Kimble"?

Bonus points for linking Seal's, "Kiss From A rose On A Grave", in youtube format.

*boxxygif

Hello,
wondering why my last thread a couple weeks ago about conor mcgregor was deleted. I didnt think it against any of the TOS. Thanks

Thanks...I guess. A bit of a round about way to inform of that thread.

We mistakenly assume posters will read the highlighted sticky threads located here in support, especially one with a title that answers your original question.

Our bad

Hello,
wondering why my last thread a couple weeks ago about conor mcgregor was deleted. I didnt think it against any of the TOS. Thanks

Likely as there were a landslide of similar threads and at those times we either merge or delete extra threads that are on the same topic.
If you make a thread about a popular topic on a fight night, it is likely already created multiple times

I restored it if you would like to continue the discussion.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/rogan-justifying-strike-back-head-2835413/

Hi, I received a "Double Yellow Card" for saying 'Huge If True'. I find this very extreme and an abuse of your moderator privileges. It's not my fault if kids over here abuse of that sentence making it illegal. I'm not a troll by all means and I actually use this website to interact and share knowledge with fellow fans but things like this turn me away. I have not received one warning about this, and I would of expected one If my act was worthy of a 1 month suspension.

I would at least like an explanation justifying the reasoning behind my suspension.

Thank you, DatSamboKid.

Hi, I received a "Double Yellow Card" for saying 'Huge If True'. I find this very extreme and an abuse of your moderator privileges. It's not my fault if kids over here abuse of that sentence making it illegal. I'm not a troll by all means and I actually use this website to interact and share knowledge with fellow fans but things like this turn me away. I have not received one warning about this, and I would of expected one If my act was worthy of a 1 month suspension.

Everyone that has been posting "huge if true" in the UFC Section has gotten an Infraction this week. It's already covered in the forum rules under empty posting. Either way, your account isn't suspended, you just have cards. You can still view and post, you just aren't able to create any threads until the Infraction expires.

The rule is explained below:

Welcome! Sherdog is a private forum so posting is a privilege, not a right. All rules are subjective to administrative interpretation.

Double Yellow Infractions

3. Postwhoring/empty posting. Posting +1, empty quotes, too long/didn't read, rickson by armbar, pic-whoring, will result in cards and postcount reduction, and if it's more than a few, or a pattern, it will result in a ban.

Last edited:
Everyone that has been posting "huge if true" in the UFC Section has gotten an Infraction this week. It's already covered in the forum rules under empty posting. Either way, your account isn't suspended, you just have cards. You can still view and post, you just aren't able to create any threads until the Infraction expires.

The rule is explained below:

I said in my original response to him that it was empty posting and it results in an infraction. he didn't like that answer. He then said I was abusing my moderator privileges and I said everyone who's posting that is getting an infeaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back