Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ammonia is a great aphrodisiac, when collected from our feline friends.

Thank me later, and cheers!

BOOZIN_samchampagne.gif

What happened to my Dear Foster thread?
That shit was classic

Okay, why was my ALS ice bucket / Satan thread deleted?

At no point was I saying this shit was true, but the idiots promoting this are real and hilarious. The entire point of the thread was about how ridiculous it is.

I've had a few threads deleted. This one is the one that makes no sense.

At no point was I saying this shit was true, but the idiots promoting this are real and hilarious. The entire point of the thread was about how ridiculous it is.

I deleted it because any time any thread of a religious nature, or those that are the opposite of religion, is placed into mayberry, they turn into pissing matches devoid of any and all intelligent discussion and then dubs and bans are quick to follow.

Some how you started a thread about a nude Olympics event with a link to a vid with nudity and managed not get dubbed.

I would consider myself lucky if I were you.

Some how you started a thread about a nude Olympics event with a link to a vid with nudity and managed not get dubbed.

I would consider myself lucky if I were you.

your benevolence is duly noted...

MAy I ask why my posts are being deleted? I had a post about some UFC fighter the other week that was deleted and I wanted to know why. I then posted why that was deleted in this forum, I thought although I could be wrong about where. Anyway why was my post about Conor Mcgregor deleted? Or is there anywhere that I can find out why. thanks

though i generally hate to agree with anyone...

if there a number of posts deleted, i think itd be fair to let the poster know why, especially if they are (unknowingly) walking the line of inappropriate conduct.

I had a number of posts in the askren/burkman thread in the heavies, and then the posts and the thread are gone. seems like a waste of time to post on a forum when posts are deleted without knowing why.

anyway...

There's a sticky thread at the top of the Support forum.

It's called...

'Was Your Thread Deleted Or Moved??? Ask about it here'

Fair enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back