Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 3

Discussion in 'Support' started by BAM, Sep 6, 2017.

1. jei

jei Danger Zone Admin Staff Member Forum Administrator Senior Moderator Administrator

After further discussion, your thread has been moved to the MMA Betting subforum.

2. Mr hanky

Mr hanky Green Belt

Hi Mods

Why did my thread:
    UFC FN 126 Burkman vs Morono: loser leaves town (i hope)

Got deleted yesterday? No fighter bashing, no user shaming etc. I always try to keep things classy even if some other users are not that classy.

Got not reason and no message why it was deleted.

3. Dick

Dick 1PunchKO Staff Member Senior Moderator

Not only was it a duplicate thread that was done to death yesterday that would incite nothing but people bashing and questioning Burkman's legitimacy, you also managed to question Morono's as well.

"Hope the loser gonna get cut. Winner too."

Limbo Pete and Valhoven like this.
  4. Mr hanky

Mr hanky Green Belt

Thanks for answer. To be honest i'm a bit disappointed.

I started it on Saturday- how it could be a duplicate of threads from Sunday? Also, If my fighter legitimacy questioning in "hope x and y gonna get cut" is worth deleting thread, I'm surprised that we have any threads on sherdog where "cans" and "bums" are in many threads per day. How i can discuss in other any way somebody's legitimacy, who's now 2-8 in his last 11? Concerning Morono: I hope you are aware that much better fighter's legitimacy is being questioned each day. In any Fedor thread you can read he was can crusher...

Love this forum, since day one when I've signed, i got totally sucked in. But this explanation is just...

5. DenisDiamond

DenisDiamond White Belt

Why did my cro cop thread move to worldwide mma forum? He's former pride fighter.

6. Slobodan

Slobodan Вело ;) Staff Member Senior Moderator

No worries, it's been moved to the appropriate section now.

Clippy, Jackonfire and Valhoven like this.
  7. DenisDiamond

DenisDiamond White Belt

lol why did you move my thread to wasteland? Is not like is a troll thread or anything.
    And seem like no one is offended

8. Valhoven

Valhoven Iron stars burning bright Staff Member Senior Moderator

Historically revisionist threads lacking in OP that are also suspiciously parochial in subject matter almost always spell one having it out for a fighter or then otherwise landmark chapter in MMA history. You've also previously characterised other legendary careers as little more than highlight reels of bums. You must understand that comments the sort don't give you much a leg to stand on here in saying you come into our Community with earnest or at least productive intentions.

Threads of this category, as a best practice, are what we house in the Wasteland section of the site or then remove outright. Slobodan was right to have relocated your thread where he had and showed you, if anything, undue leniency in having done so.

If you'd like your contributions here to be more respected, then please contribute more respectably.

Clippy, Slobodan and Jackonfire like this.
  9. DenisDiamond

DenisDiamond White Belt

It should not be in wasteland because is a criticism thread,in fact I don't even think it count as criticism thread.i just stated fact in the thread and half of the people agree with me

10. Jackonfire

Jackonfire Senior Modulator Staff Member Senior Moderator

As a new member I'm sure you've taken the time to familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines that are spelled out in the thread stuck at the top of the Heavies Forum.

As you can see in The Wasteland Hand Guide, MMA threads that are not suitable for the main fight subforums, will be redirected to The Wasteland for further discussion. Please note that this is not a demotion, but rather a more appropriate forum.

You can still carry on a discussion in your thread despite it being move to the proper subforum.

11. DenisDiamond

DenisDiamond White Belt

Ok thx

12. Y2Khaos

Y2Khaos Brown Belt

Wtf man! why was my Ronda Rousey thread deleted!? Threads about ppv buys and nicknames don't but my quality thread gets deleted?

13. jei

jei Danger Zone Admin Staff Member Forum Administrator Senior Moderator Administrator

Your thread contained multiple unauthorized full fight videos or links to those videos, which is not permitted.

14. Y2Khaos

Y2Khaos Brown Belt

So if I removed them it would be ok? The majority of them were from youtube not some illegal upload. Full fights are still not allowed even if they are on youtube? Would I need to remove ALL the videos?

15. jei

Unless the clips are posted on the UFC's official youtube channel, they are copyrighted materials and not allowed on here. Several links were to dailymotion and vimeo videos, and others had reversed themselves on youtube to avoid copyright detection.

16. Y2Khaos

Y2Khaos Brown Belt

Are highlight videos ok?

17. jei

If posted by the UFC, or an authorized media outlet (read: a major one), then yes. Otherwise, goober mcgee's highlight video from "face punch city youtube channel" probably is not ok.

Medulla Omoplata and Y2Khaos like this.
  18. Y2Khaos

Y2Khaos Brown Belt

Thanks. I never knew that and I've been here for a while. Lol. I'll play it safe and just leave them out. Was that the only problem with it?

19. jei

Yeah it was fine from what I saw, it was just the videos that could cause copyright issues, and ain't nobody got time for that. Also, you did spell Rousey's last name "Rosey", but that wasn't why it was deleted. Gifs/images are ok, video content usually isn't.

Y2Khaos likes this.
  20. Y2Khaos

Y2Khaos Brown Belt

Ok cool. Stupid auto correct.