Was Ubereem the best MMA fighter of all time?

LHW Spong kicked his ass, but corrupt Glory gave Overeem the decision.
LHW Saki kicked his ass to with a broken arm.
Overeem is the prime example of winning fights due to being a gigantic roid head.

RealisticDetailedCougar.gif

This was after Ubereem had to go off of the horsemeat.

Bigfoot was still doing his "TRT".

The answer is maybe

Love the reem. Wish we could still have ubereem

If you don't count all the fighters that were/are better.

Hunt, Cro Cop, Duffee, Rogers, Werdum, Lesnar, Hari, Spong, Aerts, and Saki are cans? And we're talking about the 2009-2012 versions of these fighters. What planet you living on?
Half the fighters you listed he fought in kickboxing yet your thread says MMA. Make up your mind. Your argument is falling apart at the seams.

i thought sergei beat ubereem but I may be wrong, either way he was scary and fun to watch. One of my favorite HW fighters of all time for sure.

Overeem is a beast with or without the juice. If he had an iron chin, he might be undefeated right now. He makes a habit of outclassing the other guy and then getting slept.
Any sprinter will outclass a marathon runner for the first Km. The results, however, are only after the full 42km. Whoever crossed the first few km first will never even be mentioned.

He was still too hittable in MMA, and he relied pretty heavily on his dominating size and strength advantage while Uber. Based on that, someone would Ngannou would still beat him just based on how they match up. A super fast, explosive, combination fighter like Prime Fedor would probably just blitz him, though that fight would be very close and depend on Fedor's gameplan.

UberReem toys with Jones, DC, and Blaydes, though.

He just had the biggest amount of juice, and it was probably the best quality.

His steroids fought instead of him, he himself doesn't deserve this title.
Everyone in K1 was full of the same roids. Lesnar also, he is still getting to the bottom of that failed roid test.

The funny thing about his fight with Werdum in Strikeforce was that Werdum outlanded Overeem in round 1, but then spent rounds 2-3 butt scooting.

Werdum also got shamelessly robbed in their third fight. I'm a big Overeem fan obviously but that was a robbery.

Hunt, Cro Cop, Duffee, Rogers, Werdum, Lesnar, Hari, Spong, Aerts, and Saki are cans? And we're talking about the 2009-2012 versions of these fighters. What planet you living on?

The last 4 names are kickboxers. He didn't beat Cro Cop. And subbing Hunt didn't mean anything back then. He also looked horrible against Werdum and got outstruck.

Ubereem didn't fight enough elite fighters to even be the best heavyweight at that time, let alone of all time.

Supposedly didn’t uberreem beat jones in sparring? That Lesnar performance was just astonishing. He straight up bullied lesnar . Scary shit.

I agree Ubereem era Overeem was the best fighter we've ever seen compete in MMA

TRT Vitor would've beaten the swag right out of Ubereem.

Back