Was trying to watch ghostbusters (2016)

floivanus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With my wife for tge third time...

Yet again just before the climax she falls asleep, my arm is numb.

This movie sucks, she loves melissa mccarthy (big girls have to stick together anirite?) and cannot stay awake for this garbage. Why again was the studios response to the hate to say that it was a bunch of male chauvinist pigs? It sucks

Was there literally nothing else on?

Call the fire brigade now.

If you can't get that whale off you soon amputation may be required.

In fact you better call an ambulance too.

Watch until the end bro. She finally gets the right amount of wontons and it's totally worth it.

Pics of wife.

(You know better, broseph.)

and, this is going about as well as i'd expect, for sherdog.

Any information given in sherdog could be use against you on federal court or in a thread.
100685362-cop-pulling-over-car-gettyp.530x298.jpg

One of the worst movies ever. I have no fucking taste in films, I enjoy almost everything, but I couldn't make it through half an hour of that disaster.

So the wife always falls asleep before climax

<mma4>

"Yet again just before the climax she falls asleep, my arm is numb."
are you sure you are not talking about your sex life?

Makes you watch the new ghostbusters and then doesnt bang you.

By the laws of sherdog she is hereby definitely cheating on you and making you her beta cuck bitch

Seriously though, is it not so bad that it's kinda good?

I saw the trailer for a Muppet movie Melissa McCarthy did recently and that looked like it could be funny

merlin_138899445_dd7dfd17-7d65-44cd-bffb-5e8841f27107-articleLarge.jpg

but the reviews say otherwise, and all the best jokes are apparently in the trailer

Makes you watch the new ghostbusters and then doesnt bang you.

By the laws of sherdog she is hereby definitely cheating on you and making you her beta cuck bitch
I did recently get an Xbox out of the blue.

But it’s not an iPad so I’m G2G

How's your arm now @floivanus ?

Fantastic, so Good I forgot about this thread. AND about trying to watch that dreck

I had a lukewarm reaction to it. But it is certainly not a film I would call impressive or memorable. It has its moments Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II are far superior.

It felt like it was unnecessary at best. I think McKinnon, McCarthy, Wiig, and Jones were trying but they just did not have a lot to work with. Feig certainly can deliver with the right material- I thought Spy was quite funny- but that is not one of his better films.

Why are you wasting time watching movies you don't like?

I had a lukewarm reaction to it. But it is certainly not a film I would call impressive or memorable. It has its moments Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II are far superior.

It felt like it was unnecessary at best. I think McKinnon, McCarthy, Wiig, and Jones were trying but they just did not have a lot to work with. Feig certainly can deliver with the right material- I thought Spy was quite funny- but that is not one of his better films.

Feig to me just seemed like a mismatch as a director, I mean he tends to be much broader and more slapstick focused than the original films but I spose that's a problem with comedy as a whole these days. Besides that it just feels like the whole thing was rather rushed with the idea "oh the gender swap will sell this" rather than coming up with a script first.

Last edited:
Why are you wasting time watching movies you don't like?
It was my first day off of work in 4 weeks.

Wife had her girlfriends over, tried to duck out and find something to do, they started drinking, made me start as well...

Suffice to say I was trashed. Friends don’t let friends drink and ghostbusters (2016)

Back