Was there a better Commentator/MMA Fighter Bromance than Mir had for WEC Prime Torres?

erg0n

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I watched some of the old WEC matches and damn did Mir have some love for Torres. I was wondering if there's another commentator that even compares to that relationship

Joe rogan and Ronda

BOOM! FIRST

Before Ronda, there was Tyson Griffins badonkadonk

Goldie & Travis Lutter, the Michael Jordan of BJJ.

I thought it was adorable how Mir insisted on calling Torres by his full name all the time.

"Miguel Angel Torres with the straight right!"
"I give that round to Miguel Angel Torres"

I can't listen to Rogan call a Nate/Nick Diaz fight, have to turn the volume off... there's only so much bromance one can take.

I watched some of the old WEC matches and damn did Mir have some love for Torres. I was wondering if there's another commentator that even compares to that relationship
Bas & Rampage.

Royce & Jim Brown (1st UFCs Fight Commentator)

Frederico Lapenda [World Vale Tudo Championships] & Igor

Haven't seen one like that so far.

IMO, Mir always did a great job as a commentator in WEC...

Except when Torres was fighting.

Rogan used to lick rondas cankles during the interviews after the fights

I'm pretty sure Mir had a lot of love for Faber too. Pretty sure Mir commentated when Jeff Curran fought Faber and holy crap was Mir on Faber nuts. I thought Mir was going to cry when Bowles knocked out Torres lmao

Rogan also had a hard on for BJ. Pun intended.

Rogan has a love affair with mm i think it makes him feel superior considering nobody likes mm

Back