Was the ferctetas brothers jealous of Dana's success?

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't hear dana talk about them often , was there a fallout of some kind? Did they argue before selling the business ? Dana took the offer because I feel like yes the brothers bailed , what you kids think ?

Was the ferctetas brothers jealous of Dana's success?

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

+1 for da Feces-caca Bros

Last edited:
I don't hear dana talk about them often , was there a fallout of some kind? Did they argue before selling the business ? Dana took the offer because I feel like yes the brothers bailed , what you kids think ?
It was bad. It was like Lauren Conrad and the girl who married Spencer (forgot her name). There was much weeping, and smearing of mascera and spray tan around the eye areas.

jealous that he helped them make like $800 million after tax each? not even counting all the money they extracted from the UFC during their ownership?

The Fertata's were not only jealous they were intimidated by Dana. Boxercise is the krav maga of the yoga world.

*Fertitta

And no, I don't think so. Dana made them a lot of money.
They made each other a lot of money, but the Fertittas made Dana more than he made them.

He gave them the idea to buy the UFC, but they were always in charge, and made the big decisions and deals. Not Dana.

He was more of a sidekick.

They are literally best friends. At least DW and the younger brother.

You do know that Lorenzo and Dana are childhood friends????

They made Dana. They are best friends for like ever. The bros are probably happy Dana doesnt have to wash Mayweathers car any longer.

You do know that Lorenzo and Dana are childhood friends????

Also that Dana's position in the UFC was always solidly as the Fertittas' bitch? He only ever owned 9% of Zuffa. The Fertittas had no reason to be jealous of Dana for running their company well.

TS, this is like saying that a pimp would be jealous of a ho because she sucks dick so efficiently.

Frittata Brothers owned the majority of the UFC. Why would they be jelaous of Dana?

If you owned a used car company, you wouldn't be jealous of your number 1 salesman making you a shitload of money would you?

Back