Was Snoop confusing Till with Covington?

He definitely thought it was Colby, or more exactly, he just thought Till was the guy who said all the stupid shit Colby has said.

he called him Gorilla because buffer announced him as so. he doesn't know what Colby's nickname is. Hell I don't even know what Colby's nickname is. Is It chaos? god i hope it isn't chaos.

Last edited:
You all look alike, cuz

giphy.gif

for all the ridiculous shit going on with Snoop I still remember when he was on trial for murder. this was after he dropped the track Murder Was the Case.

If I ever kill someone, I want the ghost of johnny cochran (sp?) to defend me. The man gets it done.

I'm pretty sure Sherdog has now put more thought into Snoop's comments than Snoop did.

I've posted things on social media and forgotten I did. I also smoke a lot of weed, so it wouldn't be surprising if we're the only ones who even remember it

Seems like a super obvious question, but I haven't actually seen it yet. With all the "FUCK Donald Trump :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!" stuff. Seemed totally unrelated, but he was saying it with a lot of conviction.

FTR, I dislike Trump strongly also, but can't reconcile Snoop's incredible dumb-assery here.

Snoop should be forced to fight Matt Brown and Trump should fight Wand.

<DisgustingHHH>
He probably thought till was trump

Are we saying weed is actually bad for ya?

Snoop is so baked he doesn't know what planet he's on. Before Trump ran for president snoop loved Trump but because the Democrat elite told him to hate Trump now he hates him. Dude is a simpleton
Sooooo, Trump being an absolute bigot and sexist has nothing to do with Snoop or people disliking him.

Are people that brainwashed or just choose not to face facts. Oh I forgot, alternative facts.

It doesn't take a 'democratic elite' to hate on an asshat like Trump. The fool was undermining govt work on climate change among his many other scandals and I don't think he'll change his ways after the big nor'easter over the next few days.
hahahhhaha climate change? you believe in jesus yahwew allah easter bunny and santa claus too? keep regurgitating what they tell you to sheep :) it's funny the main mouth pieces for climate change, like Al gore and dicaprio, have the carbon footprint of 100 normal people, but yeah let's listen to them (hypocrisy much) ... they have no vested interest in pushing that agenda lol , you know who bought a lot of stock in solar and wind companies? :)

... btw did you happen to read Gore's climate change book "the inconvenient truth" ? all the experts in the 2000's agreed that NYC and miami would be underwater by 2009 ... opps that didnt come true. :)

oh and climate change and big Nor'easterns have been happening for the past 100 million years, but since your power went out in your trailer once, it's all the sudden important :)

Snoop is so baked he doesn't know what planet he's on. Before Trump ran for president snoop loved Trump but because the Democrat elite told him to hate Trump now he hates him. Dude is a simpleton

Sooooo, Trump being an absolute bigot and sexist has nothing to do with Snoop or people disliking him.

Are people that brainwashed or just choose not to face facts. Oh I forgot, alternative facts.

you too dumb and brainwashed to understand how stupid your reply to him was ....as he pointed out snooped liked trump, even when he was who he was all the way up until 2016 when he became president...all the Alleged sexism, etc of trump was prior to 2016, when he was a NYC democrat (they didnt care then) .. sooooo snoop loved trump when trump was a democrat prior to 2016 .... as soon as trump left the democrat party, snoop was told to hate him.....

same thing happening to kanye now.... every democrat loved him when he said "george bush hates black people" during hurrrican katrina.... as soon as kanye showed support for trump, he was no longer allowed to be democrat or black lol

moral of the story... you leave the democrat plantation, you will be persecuted

what is weird though, is when Democrat Robert Byrd was the longest serving senator from 1959 to 2010, not one of you SJW's made a peep about his past of being a KKK grand wizard and KKK recruiter.... i guess democrats dont mind having former high ranking KKK members representing them (even when obama was in the white house) as long as they are on their side..... when was the last time republicans had a KKK member in the highest elected office outside of president? HMMMMMMMM #hypocrisy :)

so spare us your moral platitudes

hahahhhaha climate change? you believe in jesus yahwew allah easter bunny and santa claus too? keep regurgitating what they tell you to sheep :) it's funny the main mouth pieces for climate change, like Al gore and dicaprio, have the carbon footprint of 100 normal people, but yeah let's listen to them (hypocrisy much) ... they have no vested interest in pushing that agenda lol , you know who bought a lot of stock in solar and wind companies? :)

... btw did you happen to read Gore's climate change book "the inconvenient truth" ? all the experts in the 2000's agreed that NYC and miami would be underwater by 2009 ... opps that didnt come true. :)

oh and climate change and big Nor'easterns have been happening for the past 100 million years, but since your power went out in your trailer once, it's all the sudden important :)

Lol people don't believe in significant anthropomorphic climate change because of Gore and DiCaprio, they believe in it because there is scientific consensus that it exists.

Why should anyone listen to you, and not an organization filled with countless experts like NASA?

i wanna still be smokin blunts when I'm 50. No irony at all. I'm dead serious.
Sitting at 41 now and I see no reason anything will change in 9 years....except I maybe I wont have to roll them myself.

dude WEED LMAO XD 420 blaze it hahahahah :7)

I think there might be a little more to it than that....

i wanna still be smokin blunts when I'm 50. No irony at all. I'm dead serious.
That will change though. Even if you continue to partake your body will no longer require such large doses or respond well to them.

At least from my experience- and the experience of many peers. And I'm 39, still 11 years from 50.

(unless you are an addict or live in an environment conducive to drug abuse.... are you a signed professional musician/rapper/athlete?)

Snoop is a racist criminal junkie who lives in a parallel realm.

My fondest memory of Snoop Dogg is honestly that scene in Training Day where he played the cripple and gets shook down by Denzel. Lol

Back