Was Rowdy Bec cut?

God I hope so.

Australia has a monster interim champ who recently beat two fucking beasts but all the media is focused around some fucking soccer mum who couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag. So fucking sick of her being the face of MMA in my country.

I have nothing bad to say about her. Butshe was notirinotfor doing social media instead of training

I am not sure if she is cut. HELLO... ANYONE... HELP...

Is there anyway that someone could possible ask her. What I mean is there has to be some way that someone, even if they don’t personally know her, could ask. You know without actually being there or knowing her personal phone number. Hmmm... how could this happen. If you can think of some form of communication in our world that would meet the above criteria, please let TS know. Quick.

<{UberTS}>

YEAH!

Lmao I’m not going to be the asshole who rubs salt in the wound by asking her about it. I’ll leave that for another sherdogger who’s more of a dickhead than I.

YEAH!

<{UberTS}><{cuts}><{UberTS}>

I'm not the dickhead Sherdog needs, but the dickhead Sherdog deserves!

i'll ask her!

She liked to fight, but at the same time you also have to win, most of the time anyway. Sadly for her, she will most likely be remembered for her losses...
tumblr_ocmsv4Pyvh1upwz95o1_400.gif

Bec blocking you makes the answer obvious. She is no longer in the UFC.

We don't know that, i didn't even get to ask about UFC.

She blocked me after the first message, which was "Hi Bec!" and one of my infamous penis-pics.

Women these days...

Her social media no longer lists the UFC, and she answered a BKB (bare knuckle boxing) tweet saying “this could be fun”.

Anyone know if she was cut?
she should be

She's a terrible fighter and just straight up annoying

Lmao I’m not going to be the asshole who rubs salt in the wound by asking her about it. I’ll leave that for another sherdogger who’s more of a dickhead than I.

Oh my. If that is a dickhead move I am off the charts.

We don't know that, i didn't even get to ask about UFC.

She blocked me after the first message, which was "Hi Bec!" and one of my infamous penis-pics.

Women these days...

10/10

Well done sir!

<{UberTS}>
YEAH!

Well, i was hoping it would be a decent ice-breaker and discussionstarter due to it being a tad out of the ordinary, but clearly the Queen of Ice was not amused.

Someone else ask her.

YEAH!
<{UberTS}>

Im not a fan of hers but if they are cutting down on WMMA fighters can they add Correia to that list?

Bec's has had long enough to get better and she hasn't, it's time for her to go and find a new career. Maybe as an Instagram model?

She doesn't have the looks or work ethic to keep that up, cosmetic surgery can only do so much.

Decent tits tho

Be careful what you guys say. Bec is a regular on Sherdog's forums and there are fighter bashing rules for a reason...

LOL and most of the times "she" was online it was some one else posting for her.
In the beginning it was her husband..
Bec has to my knowledge not posted here in years.
She got found out using others to post like her and then more or less ran.

Back