Was reading online, got scared and booked an STD test

This is why I'm functionally illiterate.

giphy.gif

Well my doc sent me to the lab but they were busy so im making an appointment for another day.

He said you cant test for herpes. I didnt know that

I just booked an STD test with my doctor for 2 hours from now. I was reading an article that said over 3 billion people have herpes. Im pretty confident that is complete bs but it still scared me.

Now I booked a test and im even more scared. What if im unclean?

I have no reason to believe I have one but many can go undetected Ive read.

Super scared brahs

You should really get a full panel of your going to go.

There are so many diseases running around, herpes is the least of your worries.

Seriously

I ask my doc about stds all the time. He told me that among non-monogomous adults, over 60% have herpes. Many of whom will never know it.

my doc said he doesn't think im at risk for anything serious. were going to do gon / chlamyd and hep b tests

STD tests are so nerve racking. Well the waiting really. Best of luck.

Just have lotsa unprotected sex and if u get a call about a girl getting an std from you you'll know you had something

So when I went for my tests at the lab last friday there was like 15 muslims in the waiting room. It was weird, nothing but muslims.

Anyway I got my tests done yesterday. The people at the lab were the worst instruction givers ever.

I show up and tell her I have an appointment and she just says ok and stands there staring at me. After some ackwardness i say "do you want something". She says "Uhhhhh yeah your paperwork and your healthcard".

Im thinking so why dont u just say that instead of expecting me to know when ive never been there before u cunt.

Anyway

I get called in and they do a blood test which i could barely even feel which was nice.

Then she says I need to do the urine sample and walks off without telling me where the washroom is. I manage to find it and the girl working there says push on the door to open it.

I push and nothing happens. It feels locked. After a brief struggle and turning the handle for awhile a girl waiting motions me to push it harder. I do and it opens! Weird door.

After I come out im holding a jar of my piss looking around all confused like what do i do with it. I walk back to the station where they tpok my blood but they call another person back so i leave and go back to front desk and im tryjng to figure out what to do.

The girl who helped me with the bathroom door gets called in and as shes walking by she quickly points st the fridge and i readit and it says put urine samples here.

I wouldnt have even noticed. The girl at the desk didnt even try to help me.

Overall terribleservice!

Obviously you always should wear a rubber. But I think about all the drunken makeout sessions I have had in bars and odds are one of those hoes had something. I just hope the vodka killed it.

I had unprotected sex with 4 women this year. I probably should get tested too. I never had face sores in my life though and never want to deal with that shit.

Back