Was Michael Jackson a Diddler

He was definitely queer bait money,fame helped him beat the case

So it was just a coincidence that MJ enjoyed spending his time with young boys, as well as viewing naked pictures of them?

I would say it's ok to admire the aesthetics of young boys physiques but the moment you start touching their dinkles or encouraging them to touch yours then a line has been crossed.

I would say it's ok to admire the aesthetics of young boys physiques but the moment you start touching their dinkles or encouraging them to touch yours then a line has been crossed.

I think everything you said there sounds like a weird thing to do.

I think everything you said there sounds like a weird thing to do.

I agree. Maybe my droll humour didn't come across to you there but just to clarify, it was a joke.

In saying that, though it sounds weird as fuck, if Jacko was in fact like a regressed child as some have said and he liked sharing his bed with young boys, as long as there was no sexual contact then technically he did nothing wrong. As I said and I'll say it again.. still weird as fuck and not something I can really get my head around but different strokes and all that.

Well the victim identified a birthmark on Michael Jackson’s penis accuratly to the authorities. So he had to have seen MJs junk...

So yeah.
He also said MJ was circumcised and he wasn't.
The mark also wasn't really clarified.
But the fact that he described a circumcised penis and it wasn't circumcised throws everything out the window.

Michael Jackson is in the same mould as OJ Simpson and Yoel Romero. We all know what the fuck they have done.

I always thought he was just a bit strange. Like a child trapped in an adult's body.

Yeah he touched those boys on the ponkey

I'm leaning more towards yes.

Didn't he masturbate on the phone during a phone- interview with a 13 year old boy in the 70's? I recall hearing about that on a Louis Theroux documentary.

For crying out loud, first some guy tells me that Koko wasn't using sign language. Now you're telling me MJ was some kind of sexual predator? This has not been a good weekend.

MJ made Big Bill Tildom seem straight.

<Kpop775>

Honestly, I don't think so. I think he was just a child stuck in candle wax figure's body.

I don't think the dude had a sexual bone(phrasing) in his body. He was just too juvenile and stupid to realize that having sleepovers with children is inappropriate when you're an adult. I don't think he diddled anyone though. I think he just liked hanging out with children, because he had the mentality of one. Probably just stayed up all night with them, building forts, and playing hide and seek and shit.

Weirdo, but I don't think he was a diddler.

Lol @ "admire the aesthetics of young boys"
Something you want to tell us?

He was thrown in jail with doodoo smeared all over the walls.

Back