Was it that hard to circle off the cage?

TGArthur

You can't lose if you win the fight.
@Steel
Reaction score
I don't understand. What in his mind made him think that just clinching with Cain against the fence was the way to go? Why did he keep his hands down against him?

He almost seemed like he didn't want to win.

PS: I better not hear that Cain is just "that strong"

yeah, maybe he should get you to work his corner in future.... you seem like you've got this MMA thing figured out

It was dumb...he threw shots then backed up into the cage any time Cain pressed

Im sure the punches to his face had nothing to do with him just standing there immobile like a slug

yeah, maybe he should get you to work his corner in future.... you seem like you've got this MMA thing figured out

I'm asking a question retard. I didn't say I am a better coach than his corner, but they made no effort to tell him how to strategically get off the cage.

Read before you post Mayhem monkey fan

Im sure the punches to his face had nothing to do with him just standing there immobile like a slug

It was happening for the ENTIRE fight. Before he took any major shots from Cain

That's just a real prick thing to say. Bash his fight iq or gameplan, but nobody takes the kind of mauling JDS took without wanting to win. If he didn't want to win, he would have checked out early.

Don't be an ass.

i was asking everyone the same question... was he too lazy to circle away or what... he had several chances to circle out and he just stood there. very dissapoint

He did it fine in the third, when it seemed like he wanted to. Then he got hurt, and I think lost all his energy after that big hit.

your question becomes invalid when you add "he looked like he didnt want to win" imo, who goes into a fight not wanting to win? well, apart from Bob Sapp... but he doesnt count lol

That's what I kept thinking. He was losing the fight because he was getting pressed against the cage. When he finally got separation, he just stood there with his back to the cage, waiting for Cain to come back in. Really puzzling tbh.

I don't understand. What in his mind made him think that just clinching with Cain against the fence was the way to go? Why did he keep his hands down against him?

PS: I better not hear that Cain is just "that strong"

He is much stronger than JDS though that much is clear

Sherdog never ceases to amaze me. I honestly could never have imagined the possibility of somebody questioning JDS' will to win after that display of heart but you've delivered, TS. Congratulations.

Rogan said that fighting Cain is "like fighting a wet blanket that weights 1000 pounds".

Is that a compliment?

Lol

I must admit that Cain is much more exciting than a certain Canadian champ though. :wink:

I was yelling this at the tv. He reminded me of Anderson in the Bonnar fight.

Lol, Cain Greco wrestling is amazing. I don't think you realize how powerful that guys clinch is. I know I would never want to be on the inside of that.

Back