Was I the only one yelling at my screen, one two KIIIIIIIIIICK goddammit!

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Francis would have benefited from following up his boxing with kicks. His game was just too damn limited.

Oh well, Stipe is a f'ing beast! Not impressed by his fighting style really, but he get's the job done!

If he was kicking Stipe would take him down even easier.

I was more surprised with stipe not taking the back or using elbows when on the ground. He could have wrapped this up within 2 rounds but maybe he just wanted to stretch Francis to the limit

Yeah. Most of us were screaming that Stipe is the fucking man.

Francis would have benefited from following up his boxing with kicks. His game was just too damn limited.

Oh well, Stipe is a f'ing beast! Not impressed by his fighting style really, but he get's the job done!
lol i was actually yelling for Stipe to throw a kick

He probably would have KOd Stipe with a perfectly timed spinning side kick, but that wasn't part of the fight so why are we adding random things? The fight played out the way the fight COULD play out.

Not if he did it properly. He threw a head kick early on that Stipe had to block.
How many of those can he throw before burning his shallow cardio. There is a reason why he is not kicking a lot

Francis just doesn't have good enough TDD. He stuffed Stipe's early TDs by just exploding full force, which he couldn't maintain.

How many of those can he throw before burning his shallow cardio. There is a reason why he is not kicking a lot

No different to throwing punches, he would eventually tire regardless. A more varied approach would have benefited him, even in his boxing. He was mainly going for wild hooks.

No different to throwing punches, he would eventually tire regardless. A more varied approach would have benefited him, even in his boxing. He was mainly going for wild hooks.
Francis should go into the gym and practice nothing but wrestling and Kicking for
a year or so, then he would be a handful for Stipe. Don't get me wrong WAR STIPE

He probably would have KOd Stipe with a perfectly timed spinning side kick, but that wasn't part of the fight so why are we adding random things? The fight played out the way the fight COULD play out.

How is he going to time anything with a piss poor gas tank?

Knocks out five guys in a row. Gets one recent decision. Sherdorks: I don't like his fighting style.

lol i was actually yelling for Stipe to throw a kick

This.

I think Francis could be chopped down by kicks quite easily. Stipe was having success and I've mentioned before that Blaydes also had great success with them early on.

Crocop would have had a field day with Ngannou back in the day.

Back