Was Conor's jab that grazed Floyd's nose the most ridiculous strike ever thrown in pro boxing?

Like all great boxers, Conor mixes up the power shots with jabs that have nothing in them but are there just to give Floyd activity to look at and to measure the distance. Nothing ridiculous about that gif except to people who don't know their striking.

@rubberneck41 this is what i meant when I said the conor hater trolls are worse than thr conor fans.

This thread is just dumb, of course its not the most ridiculous punch ever thrown. This was probably the first time TS even watched a boxing match.

@rubberneck41 this is what i meant when I said the conor hater trolls are worse than thr conor fans.

This thread is just dumb, of course its not the most ridiculous punch ever thrown. This was probably the first time TS even watched a boxing match.

This is sherdog you've been around long enough to know most trolls are not good at trolling. A lot of this garbage is simply fighting hyperbole with hyperbole. There are still quite a few of the Conor DRs around. Calling Conor a god is no more ridiculous to me than calling him a fraud.

i didn't say it as an excuse. the thread is about if this is the weakest punch ever, and i just said he was probably checking the distance and not throwing a jab with power.

usually, from what I've seen, boxers gauge distance by throwing a jab.

it's one of the most laughable gifs in the history of boxing though.

Like all great boxers, Conor mixes up the power shots with jabs that have nothing in them but are there just to give Floyd activity to look at and to measure the distance. Nothing ridiculous about that gif except to people who don't know their striking.

Incorrect. Conor "PillowFists" McGregory has no power, therefore making it impossible to mix "power" shots with anything.

lol

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Incorrect. Conor "PillowFists" McGregory has no power, therefore making it impossible to mix "power" shots with anything.

lol

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
Conor landed more clean punches on Mayweather than Canelo and Pacman combined. Floyd was rocked at least 2-3 times.

Conor landed more clean punches on Mayweather than Canelo and Pacman combined. Floyd was rocked at least 2-3 times.

lol no he wasn't. please man, you're one of the worst posters on this site. just stop.

Conor was gauging the distance. And he did land some solid shots. Mayweather had to wait until Conor gassed because he was afraid to take a chance.

Any of you dumbfucks know what a range finder is???

Just curious..

Didn't read all this, but didn't he land a jab right before this? Clean jab too. But he was gassed. Thats fatigue u simpletons

If you were to select one moment from the fight, that would be it. That one punch represented that whole fight, the entire event in a nutshell.

It also proved the haters who said Conor would never touch Mayweather wrong. That gif is clearcut, concrete evidence that Conor could touch him. Take that, haters!

How come Mayweather couldn't KO a debuting boxer though?

{<Mcgoat}

lol

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

You're arguing with a troll. That guy is literally the biggest Conor nuthugger in this forum and will ignore all facts and logic to keep sucking his balls and claiming he looked great, when we all know he really didn't. Conor is pathetic and can't box worth shit.

Back