Was Conor McGregor the only thing that made boxing relevant again or

No. Thats where we met your mother and it was very memorable, thus the “209”. Fatties will suck you dry!!
Sorry kid that was your mom

Oh and your dad is also your uncle

Yeah sorry kid

Sorry to tell you but that was your momma.

Inbred

Lol. I might even be your real dad. You need to respect all men because you might be speaking to your dad!! You know?? Cus your fat mom has been around the block!!

MMA beats the boxer in "real fight". That's why it matters. MMA is the purer form of combat than boxing.

I have always found this to be a silly and stupid argument to use.

Both are sports. Both are fighting.. Both uses different rules.

Enjoy both, or just choose one. No need to shit on the other just because you are a half fight fan.

I like mma, boxing, and thai/kick boxing

Lol. I might even be your real dad. You need to respect all men because you might be speaking to your dad!! You know?? Cus your fat mom has been around the block!!
The uncle one got ya didn’t it?

Try n get some rest boy don’t stress over it.

Enjoy both, or just choose one. No need to shit on the other just because you are a half fight fan.

We’re just trolling!! This is the internet, have some fun.

The uncle one got ya didn’t it?

Try n get some rest boy don’t stress over it.

What?? The only time I stressed was when I creampied your mom. I was drunk and I am not fond of fat hoes!!

Mayweather-Pacquiao: 4.6million ppv buys
UFC's 12 ppv events in 2017 combined: 3.7million ppv buys

Your mma career is silly to me. Can for an mma fighter.

@Clocop

Where’d you go?? I was just gonna tell @ajcobra84 that I also know YOUR mother. She was a much better time than his. Because his mother is a fatty and anybody can possibly be his real father.

Lol @ ggg and Loma being top draws! Lololol. Loma has never had a ppv headliner and ggg only sold 80k on his ppv before he fought Canelo.
Neither boxing or the UFC are dead. PPV is dying though.

@Clocop

Where’d you go?? I was just gonna tell @ajcobra84 that I also know YOUR mother. She was a much better time than his. Because his mother is a fatty and anybody can possibly be his real father.
Kid that was actually your fat pedophile uncle herb you creampied yup sorry to tell you that.

Didn’t I tell you to respect me?? How did your stepdads treat you? And fat women have low self esteem and won’t protect their bastards. Some step daddies can be very abusive. I hope you’re not an internet troll because you were sodomized!!

Lmfao
Boxing is in an absolutely fantastic place right now....

My 80 year old pops is boxing diehard always talking shit. I tell him how good are those boxers on ground and he stays quiet. fukk boxing

Really? Your 80-year old pops stayed quiet when you ask how good are boxers on the ground? I would have guessed that he would have asked you how gay you and the MMA fighters are on the ground. I guess even 80-year olds are PC these days.

Back