Was Conor drunk doing presser?

I think it was fake whiskey in the bottle. However, he looks/acts like a dry drunk now. He is permanently altered his sober personality into that of a drunk. He even had a shift of split personality on stage.

The man has begun his train wreck.
Lol that's some deep bro psychology

Conor takes his career and his fights too seriously to drink and party two weeks away from the fight. It was all an act and it was clear as day.

Lol that's some deep bro psychology

All you need is to:
1) Have known dry drunks
2) Have been in a cult and watched people shift between splits

I've unfortunately been exposed to both. While many people have been exposed to the first.

Conor takes his career and his fights too seriously to drink and party two weeks away from the fight. It was all an act and it was clear as day.

Conor went to a bar immediately after the press conference. He is clearly has substances issues. I hope he pulls out of it and doesn't end up as another casualty of fame.

Wait ... then why did Luke Thomas say it was genius?

Have I been taken for a fool by The MMA Media?

giphy.gif

I don't know much about Luke but watching his take on the presser cemented a permanent dilslike for him. If he can call a shit circus genius then he has nothing I am interested in.

Nah it’s an act with him . He became sober at out of no where when discussing Diaz and Dustin , per dan hardy on second review. Also when discussing why he is fighting

He looked hungover/burnt out.

Conor isn't hungry anymore. He isn't into this fight 100%...or 75%...he's showing up. He's doing his little monkey dance. He knows he isn't winning. In fact, he might be setting up the excuse for his impending loss. "I was unfocused. To busy enjoying me luxury life. I'll kill him next time."

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I don't believe that this fight is going to happen. Conor will find a way out.

His confidence came from believing that he was unbeatable. That belief was the power and foundation behind his entire shtick. That foundation was crumbled and he will never again feel like he did back then.

His confidence came from believing that he was unbeatable. That belief was the power and foundation behind his entire shtick. That foundation was crumbled and he will never again feel like he did back then.
but he was beaten before he even entered UFC

but he was beaten before he even entered UFC

I think that was before he got his magic belief powers working. Once he thought they were working he had arrived and consequently started acting just like a small man with super powers would act-- with profound arrogance and mouthiness.

I think that was before he got his magic belief powers working. Once he thought they were working he had arrived and consequently started acting just like a small man with super powers would act-- with profound arrogance and mouthiness.
No his confidence comes from some where else

I'm like 90% sure he was. the other 10% was it was an act to trick Khabib. He took a shot right before the staredown so he would smell of whiskey even if he wasn't drunk. If it was a ploy it was brilliant.
If taking a shot is a brilliant ploy I must be a super genius

Back