Was Conor drunk doing presser?

he wasn't drunk. He was normal until he decided to act drunk. If one glass of whiskey gets him drunk then he's an embarrassment to irishmen.

Well he is a millenial and judging by the Irish tries ______ videos on Youtube Irish millenials ARE an embarrassment

Drunk as fuck cause he scares reality smash october 6

you're free to believe that, I disagree
have you ever seen a drunk person? That's how they act. There are two explanations for how he acted. He was drunk or he was pretending to be drunk to mess with Khabibs head and make him think he wasn't training properly.

Last edited:
Dana even gave him a look a couple of times as if to say, “what is wrong with you man?”

I understand he’s a charismatic guy promoting his fights, but he was slurring words and seemed a little more off than normal.

I have no proof, just my thoughts from watching.

If u think those bottles had liquor in them or u think conor was under the influence your are dumb af.

Dana even gave him a look a couple of times as if to say, “what is wrong with you man?”

I understand he’s a charismatic guy promoting his fights, but he was slurring words and seemed a little more off than normal.

I have no proof, just my thoughts from watching.
Guillable is written on the ceiling bro

I'm like 90% sure he was. the other 10% was it was an act to trick Khabib. He took a shot right before the staredown so he would smell of whiskey even if he wasn't drunk. If it was a ploy it was brilliant.
That makes u 90 percent wrong and 10 percent right

That makes u 90 percent wrong and 10 percent right
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was drunk on purpose for just that night to mess with Khabib's head.

Last edited:
have you ever seen a drunk person? That's how they act. There are two explanations for how he acted. He was drunk or he was pretending to be drunk to mess with Khabibs head and make him think he wasn't training properly.

ive seen a drunk person, been a drunk person and looked in the mirror as a drunk person. My opinion is unchanged. He was acting normal (for an obnoxious twat like mcgregor) and then he decided to act drunk and was all "omgz, I didn't see that whiskey thankssss so much dana." I'm not going to continue debating it though, it really makes no difference.

Occasional indulgences are acceptable for an athlete.
It's not what we do rarely, it's what we do consistently.

Anyone denying he was drunk has not been around too many drunk people.

I mean he pounded down quite a few cups of that whiskey of his. He was probably getting effected by it by the end

NO

guy is under a lot of pressure but is still an animal

you guys are saying he is on coke just because he acts like he is on coke

Back