Was Conor drunk doing presser?

Didn't come across that way yesterday. I actually enjoy Conor's schtick for the most part and I turned off the presser because his lack of confidence was bothering me. If I was a betting man, i'd be taking my money off mcgregor right about now.
<36>

He sounded like simple Jack after 1 drink of his relabeled jim beam

giphy.gif

It was funny for a little bit but holy fuck it was drawn out and we literally all lost 30 kind of our lives that could've easily all been done in ten minutes...

How can you get drunk drinking iced tea?

Not sure, but I'll tell you this with 100% honesty...my face smells like pussy. Yep, I just ate pussy for the last 25 minutes.

Think about that while you lick and suck the Dorito dust off of your fat sausage fingers.

I think he was sobre and wants Khabib to think Conor's gonna come in out of shape etc. He still made an idiot of himself at the presser

A couple shots, not drunk. Dan Hardy made a good point–despite his usual UK/Conor bias–that Conor sounded good when he had to answer the question about Nate / Poirier.

I think it was fake whiskey in the bottle. However, he looks/acts like a dry drunk now. He is permanently altered his sober personality into that of a drunk. He even had a shift of split personality on stage.

The man has begun his train wreck.
Mind games
But khabib gives no shit

Uh the flushed red face, seemed to talk different or slur words.
Thought it was just me but many periodicals are commenting https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-drunk-ufc-229-13286245

At one point takes shot??? Could be something else but the way he slams it, it seems to be a shot.

Is McGregore done with MMA and just having fun?

he wasn't drunk. He was normal until he decided to act drunk. If one glass of whiskey gets him drunk then he's an embarrassment to irishmen.

I'm like 90% sure he was. the other 10% was it was an act to trick Khabib. He took a shot right before the staredown so he would smell of whiskey even if he wasn't drunk. If it was a ploy it was brilliant.

Back