Was Anderson all natty before the snap?

i honestly doubt it.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

original.jpg

Fact: Anderson went up 20 lbs in weight 3 times and KOed his opponent in the first round. Matrix Anderson lived in a different dimension ... we will never have someone like him and Fedor again
Orrrrrr he just didn't go down 20lbs in weight those 3 times? :eek:

I am still burnt on my guy testing positive twice, but I really wonder if he was using his whole career or not.
The reasons why I think (more like hope) he wasn't, are this...

Steroids to the best of my knowledge make you bigger, stronger, with increased stamina and mental aggression.... However I cant recall a time where Anderson won a fight just because he was the bigger, stronger, or better cardio fighter...
The attributes that made him great were technique, timing, precision, and an incredibly ballsy punch anticipation, and unless I've been misinformed, none of those 4 stats are on the list of shit that gets better with steroids.

What is the common opinion my fellow sherdoggystylers???
Hold this L for thinking peds only help to make you strOnger bigger and faster

Anderson was likely using most of his career if not all of it

Anderson Silva got the Infinity Gauntlet? :eek:

I am still burnt on my guy testing positive twice, but I really wonder if he was using his whole career or not.
The reasons why I think (more like hope) he wasn't, are this...

Steroids to the best of my knowledge make you bigger, stronger, with increased stamina and mental aggression.... However I cant recall a time where Anderson won a fight just because he was the bigger, stronger, or better cardio fighter...
The attributes that made him great were technique, timing, precision, and an incredibly ballsy punch anticipation, and unless I've been misinformed, none of those 4 stats are on the list of shit that gets better with steroids.

What is the common opinion my fellow sherdoggystylers???

Dude it has been known for plenty of years before the snap ..........

He had Norditropin (Growth Hormone) and a banned diuretic back in 2011 in his house.

(Timestamped; right hand side)

mrzdwx.jpg

20151014162249_novo_nordisk_novofine_30g_6mm_100tmch.jpeg

6f1e0w_medium.jpg

img-taraxatone.jpg

And this is Silva's strength and conditioning coach:
B9CCQaRIgAAwQdQ.jpg

Thank you, there’s this big misconception that Silva only started using after the snap but I’m glad it’s been cleared up. Dude has been rousing for well over a decade

I am a Silva fan, but calling him a cheat is fair because he failed 2 tests during USADA era.

However I like to believe he was clean and age and injury made him try to revitalize his career.

Lastly, if anything I think those peds gsp said that enhanced your reflexes were the ones he was on. Silva was never a giant monster that bullied fighters around.

He fought at 170 before injury had nothing to do with it

was there a brazilian that fought in pride that wasn't on something ?

Back