Was Anderson all natty before the snap?

I have a hard time believing he only started doing ped's when enhanced testing started, he would have to be one of the dumbest people around.

I think so he was a skinny mediocre 170 then all of a sudden he jumps up to 185 all ripped and starts doing better then ever, and in the cribs video you can clearly see the neadle kit to inject hgh

Yea, he struggled against mediocre Japanese guys in Pride.
Sakuraba would have tapped him out with ease.

He had Norditropin (Growth Hormone) and a banned diuretic back in 2011 in his house.

(Timestamped; right hand side)

mrzdwx.jpg

20151014162249_novo_nordisk_novofine_30g_6mm_100tmch.jpeg

6f1e0w_medium.jpg

img-taraxatone.jpg

And this is Silva's strength and conditioning coach:
B9CCQaRIgAAwQdQ.jpg

I like Anderson as much as the next guy, but the evidence is pretty damning.

First, he was clearly a better fighter in his 30s than his 20s. Pride era Anderson was always considered a very good fighter, but he also had head-scratching losses to guys like Chonan. It wasn't until he was well into his 30s that he became Matrix Anderson. That's simply not a normal career trajectory.

Second, the guy popped as soon as the testing got stricter. Should we honestly believe that's just a coincidence?

Third, he popped multiple times. I think you can excuse one failed test, especially after a horrific injury like he had. But if you pop again, I think you lose all benefit of the doubt.

And just anecdotally, Anderson's head and face size have HGH written all over them.

If you really look into what he got busted for and his leg injury that doesnt pan out at all either. Is a good scape goat at first until you dig deeper.

Even if he was, he was fighting dudes who were even more on steroids than him. I think it's possible he wasnt, he didn't even do that good in Pride so I doubt he was juiced up then

Fact: Anderson went up 20 lbs in weight 3 times and KOed his opponent in the first round. Matrix Anderson lived in a different dimension ... we will never have someone like him and Fedor again
beating a fodder lhw is nothing special. he dint move up to fight jones when jones had the title, did he?
he would never gus either. yea hw fought dc when he had absolutely nothing to lose and dc barely even tried in that fight.
why dint Anderson fight shogun of all people btw? shogun is good but he is a level below the likes of dc or jones.
wasnt he scared of shogun?

Fact: Anderson went up 20 lbs in weight 3 times and KOed his opponent in the first round. Matrix Anderson lived in a different dimension ... we will never have someone like him and Fedor again
Fact, he got popped 2x. One in his very first ever random drug test

If he tested positive when stricter testings were implemented, then he most likely used stuff during his career when testing was basically non existent.

Your brain, use it.

If he was a healthy 30 year old like I don’t know Jon Jones or something it would be safe to assume but the fact that he’s 40 years old and his leg completely freaking snapped in half make people a little more hestitant to assume

Still probably dirty most his career but definitely not some sure thing

If he was a healthy 30 year old like I don’t know Jon Jones or something it would be safe to assume but the fact that he’s 40 years old and his leg completely freaking snapped in half make people a little more hestitant to assume

Still probably dirty most his career but definitely not some sure thing
It's a pointless argument anyway since it can't be proven.

Obviously Anderson used from whatever the time he could afford it.

It doesn't at all take away from his legacy.

He's still top 3 GOAT right behind Jones and GSP.

Definetely

And testing positive the second time almost kills it all even if he was clean

Sad shit
I disagree on that though. I'm not sad if people believe he was cheating his entire career. He tested positive twice, so fuck him.

Back