Was ali foreman fixed?

Hi, I said I'm on no ones side on this and that Ali would be a superstar today. Not sure who you're talking to.

Not taking a side in this situation is taking Floyd's side as far as I'm concerned.

Not taking a side in this situation is taking Floyd's side as far as I'm concerned.
Then you can't read or comprehend what people are saying. I haven't said my opinion in this thread because I've said it a million times already.

Take your passive aggressive shit somewhere else.

Then you can't read or comprehend what people are saying. I haven't said my opinion in this thread because I've said it a million times already.

Take your passive aggressive shit somewhere else.

Nobody's forcing you to respond.

Nobody's forcing you to respond.
Yeah but it's fun watching people attack people who aren't agreeing or disagreeing with an opinion. You obviously have anger issues.

Yeah but it's fun watching people attack people who aren't agreeing or disagreeing with an opinion. You obviously have anger issues.

I'm not upset at all. You're projecting. And please re-read my posts, not once did I attack you.

I'm not upset at all. You're projecting. And please re-read my posts, not once did I attack you.
ok boss, telling people they are saying they are saying things they aren't isn't something you should do. Agreed?

Apparently you also have trouble reading...

Apparently, your jimmies are in...

maximumoverrustle_zps39f04dcf.gif

Last edited:
Ali had more spectacular career defining moments than Floyd.
But really... Floyd was so good he didn't really have to take the risk (risk that added to his greatness) Ali did.
I mean they both had special careers and if it sounds like I'm trying to play Ali I'm not. I literally have his pic hanging on my wall as we speak.
But Mayweathers career has been fcking ridiculous. People don't like him but he's accomplished amazing things in the ring. He is not the Goat but he is one of the goat. He may be the best technical boxer ever and clearly has some of the best defense ever.

in all seriousness man, I love Floyd (most people hate him), he is one of my favorite boxers to watch. he is definitely one of the best boxers to have come out in the last 20 years, he has some absolute masteries of performances and holds a lot of accolades as the accomplished boxer that he is, however you also have to be objective about his accomplishments, like I said some of his best wins were people that were most definitely out of their prime (Oscar,Marquez,Pacquiao, Cotto) and some of those guys gave him fits as they were. He also go gift decisions against Castillo and Maidana with Castillo having one of the best if not the best performance ive seen against Floyd. There also seems to be this myth going around that Floyd doesn't get hit which is completely untrue, he has been rocked in some of his fights(I can recall mosley, maidana, Castillo, and Pacquiao), he is just an absolute master at adjusting during his fights. 99% of GOAT lists don't even have him in their top 10, Ali fought and dominated the greatest HW division in history while facing absolute Monsters at their PRIME of their careers (his victory over Foreman is one of the greatest things ive seen in boxing), none of floyds opponents(biggest wins) were the equivalent of Ali's (some of those guys literally scared other boxers). Holding belts in different divisions is irrelevant in this argument because we are talking about a HW(its not like Ali was going to go down in weight and dominate other weight classes). Like I said I love Floyd but like many other people I don't put him on the goat lists, let alone compare him to someone like ALI

in all seriousness man, I love Floyd (most people hate him), he is one of my favorite boxers to watch. he is definitely one of the best boxers to have come out in the last 20 years, he has some absolute masteries of performances and holds a lot of accolades as the accomplished boxer that he is, however you also have to be objective about his accomplishments, like I said some of his best wins were people that were most definitely out of their prime (Oscar,Marquez,Pacquiao, Cotto) and some of those guys gave him fits as they were. He also go gift decisions against Castillo and Maidana with Castillo having one of the best if not the best performance ive seen against Floyd. There also seems to be this myth going around that Floyd doesn't get hit which is completely untrue, he has been rocked in some of his fights(I can recall mosley, maidana, Castillo, and Pacquiao), he is just an absolute master at adjusting during his fights. 99% of GOAT lists don't even have him in their top 10, Ali fought and dominated the greatest HW division in history while facing absolute Monsters at their PRIME of their careers (his victory over Foreman is one of the greatest things ive seen in boxing), none of floyds opponents(biggest wins) were the equivalent of Ali's (some of those guys literally scared other boxers). Holding belts in different divisions is irrelevant in this argument because we are talking about a HW(its not like Ali was going to go down in weight and dominate other weight classes). Like I said I love Floyd but like many other people I don't put him on the goat lists, let alone compare him to someone like ALI

You forgot /endthread.

#never4get

Highly doubtful. Surely Foreman would have come clean about a fixed fight when he came to Jeebus Crisp.

Apparently, your jimmies are in...

maximumoverrustle_zps39f04dcf.gif
Seems like you want me to feel dumb or have a bad day. Well you will be happy to know I did have a bad day. My good friend got murdered earlier. I dont give a fuck about this shit brah Fuck Ali and Floyd and this whole bitch ass thread

Highly doubtful. Surely Foreman would have come clean about a fixed fight when he came to Jeebus Crisp.
foreman has said a lot of things about that fight, none equal 'coming clean' more than sour grape, he has claimed that one of his trainers, dick sadler I think, gave him something to drink that tasted like medicine before the fight and he complained that Zack Clayton gave him a fast count, which is true but most likely just saved him further embarrassment.

Seems like you want me to feel dumb or have a bad day. Well you will be happy to know I did have a bad day. My good friend got murdered earlier. I dont give a fuck about this shit brah Fuck Ali and Floyd and this whole bitch ass thread
damn man, sorry, where do you live? I'd crack up if that happened to my best friend.

Ali foreman 2 was most definitely fixed. That punch would not have gotten Liston out no matter what kind of shape he was in . Ali foreman was husband most masterful performance , I also so think that's one of those fights that caused permanent damage
TKTtqMR.jpg

Sorry to hear that

That makes two of you cuz you got murdered in this thread.
<Gordonhat>

Naw, in all seriousness, that sucks. What happened ?

Back