Warren Buffett's Idiocy on Immigration

He should also acknowledge that these immigrants brought along with them criminal sub-cultures which were detrimental to America's development. The immigrant wave of the 1910's brought along with it the era of massive mobster crime in the 1920's and 30's.

Nowadays, we do not need to operate under a naive policy of "bringing everybody in". We have the data, we have the resources, to separate the thugs from the productive citizens, and to acknowledge the harmful elements to an imported culture, such as the formation of Mafias or religious radicalism, and prevent their development.

Considering that the Soviet Union was invading them from the north, and that Allied fire-bombings were causing casualties on a comparable level to the nuclear weapons, I doubt it.

The Japanese were done.

Of course immigration brought criminal elements but we can argue the gangster era was driven by prohibition. Of course we should vet anyone coming into the country that have criminal gang ties etc. The 9/11 terrorists wouldn't fit necessary fit into a typical profile. I believe the leader was a student studying for his masters degree in Europe while recent French terrorists were petty criminals radicalized by radicals in prison.

the US has something like 13 million legal immigrants with 9 million-ish eligible for citizenship if all goes well. I don't think it's a lack of immigrants thing.

I wonder if Buffet has put his money where his mouth is and taken in some of these refugees.

Donald couldn't touch buffett though

Warren could buy the whole trump lineage if he chose
The Don is the most powerful man in the world, he most certainly could grab Buffet by the pussy if he wanted and there's not a damn thing Warren could do about it.

You can't buy the POTUS, ask your hero Hillary.

Who's next? CANadians are 2 ez.
Listen bro I don't like Hillary and I don't even mind trump

Buffett is goat at wealth creation though

The Don is the most powerful man in the world, he most certainly could grab Buffet by the pussy if he wanted and there's not a damn thing Warren could do about it.
Buffett has wealth that donald only dreamed about and portrays to possess

Anyhow what's trump going to do seize buffett's assets? And you as an American would applaud that?

Buffett has wealth that donald only dreamed about and portrays to possess

Anyhow what's trump going to do seize buffett's assets? And you as an American would applaud that?
And yet the Don is in the main event of Wrestlemania while Buffett can't even draw flies to shit in TNA.

Back