Media Warning to UFC Fighters Considering Bare Knuckle Combat

Do you like watching bare-knuckle fighting?

• Total voters
It's unnecessary.

They could skip this and nhb in Brazil under UFC 1 rules, and I'd be into that.

Did you know he fights in a month for golden boy mma?
Lol. No way
He got pulled in the latest card submitted by golden boy.

Wise decision considering the fate he suffered tonight.

this was a nasty ko too

Yeah that one was brutal. The first one on the main card was pretty good too.

I don't know why but I found it very irritating how the commentators (with the exception of Antonio Tarver) kept calling it "the squared circle" too when the ring is an actual circle, lol, makes no fucking sense.

Yeah that one was brutal. The first one on the main card was pretty good too.

I don't know why but I found it very irritating how the commentators (with the exception of Antonio Tarver) kept calling it "the squared circle" too when the ring is an actual circle, lol, makes no fucking sense.

Man I enjoy watching it, its exciting mainly because its bare knuckle and they had a lot of knockouts, but man its brutal its not going to last long

I cant ait to see Johnny Hendricks vs Brennan Ward, wtf though Brennan ward wasnt he one of the stars of Bellator why is he doing Barenuckles

Two things I don't understand with the bareknuckle fad at that moment. Why is being seen as an extension of MMA instead of boxing? And why are former MMA fighters getting involved instead of former mediocre boxers? You'd think a former mid-card level boxer would clean house.

Man I enjoy watching it, its exciting mainly because its bare knuckle and they had a lot of knockouts, but man its brutal its not going to last long

I cant ait to see Johnny Hendricks vs Brennan Ward, wtf though Brennan ward wasnt he one of the stars of Bellator why is he doing Barenuckles
Yeah it wasn't bad but I don't see it lasting long either. In reality it isn't really any worse than Boxing or MMA though, bareknuckles just result in more cuts so the blood factor will make the "human cockfighting" crowd percieve it as more brutal.

Even the worst KO of the night in the co-main looked exactly like Sergio's KO of Williams, none of this struck me as any more brutal than anything else I've seen in my 30 years as a fan of Boxing and MMA, just more cuts really.

As for Brennan, I thought he was still fighting in Bellator too so I'm not sure what the deal is there, lol. Even Jonny could probably do alright in the Bellator MW division if he wanted too I would think. Maybe these guys are actually paying pretty well, I really don't know.

m96jjd.jpg

Bareknuckle is brutal and sloppy. Between that ko and horse breaking his hand/hands i think i have seen enough bkfc

23ua00k.jpg
Felony had a broken hand coming into that fight.

Bkb is the closest society has come to accepting human cockfighting.

Personally I can watch it and not get triggered but really though, I've always been an advocate for a classy sport involving martial arts so no

I don't support this shit. Sorry.

Boxing and mma have worse knockouts. Wrapped and gloved hands let you consistently throw harder shots. Still, bare knuckles does just feel more brutal. I’m also surprised Kendall is still fighting. Wtf man, protect your health. I’m sure he could make a killing teaching yuppies his d’arce choke

Kendall Grove's Brutal Destruction

It does look a bit nastier than your average UFC KO.

I love fist fighting , it's just whenever I do I usually have to run from the jakes. So yea, I guess watching on tv would be better right?

@Korolla Always BLESS ;-)

Last edited:
I just don't get the appeal of this BK FC stuff. It's a shit version of boxing, featuring washed up MMA fighters.

Lol at these mma rejects getting their asses kicked in bare-knuckle.

Yeah it wasn't bad but I don't see it lasting long either. In reality it isn't really any worse than Boxing or MMA though, bareknuckles just result in more cuts so the blood factor will make the "human cockfighting" crowd percieve it as more brutal.

Even the worst KO of the night in the co-main looked exactly like Sergio's KO of Williams, none of this struck me as any more brutal than anything else I've seen in my 30 years as a fan of Boxing and MMA, just more cuts really.

As for Brennan, I thought he was still fighting in Bellator too so I'm not sure what the deal is there, lol. Even Jonny could probably do alright in the Bellator MW division if he wanted too I would think. Maybe these guys are actually paying pretty well, I really don't know.

yeah something about bareknuckle just makes you cringe at each shot, its probably because of how they wrap the wrist they make it a cast and that is to protect it from breaking but at the same time I think Joey Beltran said it hurts like hell its like getting hit with bricks he said feeling the bone on bone contact.

And Johnny and Brennan fighting in a bare knuckle org is baffling unless the company paid them six figures I have no clue why they would do it.

Brennan especially the guy has potential to still shine he is good looking and an exciting mma fighter, he had that one horrible KO loss but he could easily bounce back, why go this route?

Hendricks could easily make 150k per fight in Bellator he has a name and Bellator pays good money for washed up fighter, heck he could go to ONE FC and get a good contract too Ben Askren said they pay him really good there because they got that Asian money to throw around its why Eddie Alvarez signed there plus its easier fights.

Kendall pieced up his last opponent with ease. I watched it on YouTube. I don't think he had a punch landed on him.

Back