Warner Bros. Planning NIGHTWING Movie

If only DC took its time, it will eventually catch up to marvel.

Affleck probably regrets all of this

DC still refuses to learn from their mistakes. This sounds like a shit show. They are going to ruin another character without building them up first.

Also who the hell are they going to cast?

Matt Bomer (White Collar)
latest

Ian Somerhalder (Lost)
Ian-as-Damon-3-ian-somerhalder-27900129-500-492.gif

Jason Ritter (Parenthood)
jason-ritter.jpg

Sean Maher (Firefly, DCAU)
firefly-serenity-sean-maher-dvdbash-1.jpg

I'll do my Barbara Gordon casting after I get my damn wiener kids to bed.

Doesn't feel right. They should introduce Nightwing/Dick Grayson in the DCEU first before making a solo movie. Warner Bros.' DC verse is such a mess.

Everyone else who says MCU is superior list one reason being that each character is intro by themselves first.

Prediction:

Armie Hammer is going to play Nightwing. They're going to establish him on screen so Affleck's Batman can retire and Affleck irl can step away or have his roles significantly reduced. They'll either keep making Nightwing movies or do something where Nightwing becomes the new Batman after Bruce retires. Affleck is playing an older Batman after all so it makes sense story wise.

I dont like Armie as NIghtwing/Grayson. Grayson is a street kid, a carnie, (raised in the Carnival). Can you ever believe Armie Hammer ever spent time working in a Carnival even if he spent a few years in Wayne manor afterwards? I cannot.

I want someone more raw, less polished, more grungy. Honestly if Sebastien Stan is a bit taller, he could pull it off.

I cannot think of anyone. They have to be somewhat tall and dark, I think. Someone who looks like a good heir to Bruce Wayne or Bruce's kid brother.

How about Alexander Dreymon from the Last Kingdom? A young Skeet Ulrich or young Johnny Depp could do it. How about Orlando Bloom? He will need to bulk up of course. How about Michael Pitts or Casey Affleck, or Jonathan Rhys Meyers?

latest

Ian Somerhalder (Lost)

jason-ritter.jpg

I like the first three Matt Bomer, and Ian Somerhalder except they look just slightly too old. The third guy just looks two country.

The fourth guy, hell nose

I just hope they dont cast an Aboriginal, Moslem, asian, or female in the cast

I like the first three Matt Bomer, and Ian Somerhalder except they look just slightly too old. The third guy just looks two country.

The fourth guy, hell nose

He kind of got added as an afterthought for doing the voice in the animated projects.

latest

Ian Somerhalder (Lost)

jason-ritter.jpg

I like Matt Bomer and Ian Somerhalder but they're almost 40 years old, so pass.

Jason Ritter is a hard pass. Just all kinds of wrong for the role.

Sean Maher will be 42 years old this April. And even though he voiced Nightwing, he might be too effeminate for the physical role. So pass.

I like Matt Bomer and Ian Somerhalder but they're almost 40 years old, so pass.

Jason Ritter is a hard pass. Just all kinds of wrong for the role.

Sean Maher will be 42 years old this April. And even though he voiced Nightwing, he might be too effeminate for the physical role. So pass.

Fair assessments all the way around.

What the fuck, this would be kick ass if they bothered to actually do it right and introduce characters properly. But a movie when he's never even been so much as mentioned in anything else? So stupid.

Prediction:

Armie Hammer is going to play Nightwing. They're going to establish him on screen so Affleck's Batman can retire and Affleck irl can step away or have his roles significantly reduced. They'll either keep making Nightwing movies or do something where Nightwing becomes the new Batman after Bruce retires. Affleck is playing an older Batman after all so it makes sense story wise.
Still a little weird not having Bruce Wayne apart of the justice league in the future

Am I in the minority of letting Joseph Gordon Levitt picking up where he left off from TDKR?

Intro is done, and the fans liked him.

They are trying to play catch up in like 2-3 years what Marvel took at 7-8 years to get to

And they haven't learned by now it doesn't work?

Stop introducing characters. Focus on making good movies.

The sad part is their films would be making a helluva lot more money if they focused on quality instead of jamming all these characters together.

Batman v. Superman should've been the highest grossing movie of all time just based on the premise alone. The two most popular superheroes of all time going at it. All it needed to be was good and exist for its own sake. Instead they made it an incoherent mess with a nonsensical plot, solely to set up Justice League in a single movie.

Bring in Nolen, and make Bale (in an extended cameo type appearance) the old detective running things like the cartoon. Make it a sequel of sorts to TDK series. Literally the only hope.

If I were to write it, and I could, I would make it a Red Hood movie, with TRH reveal being more than one character and a return of the League of Shadows. You're welcome.

This what I feared from WB/DC nothing
but bunch of Batman-Bat-family movies

Back