Warmachine case....

how the hell his exgirlfriend survived if he wanted to kill her?

i read he broke her 80 bones but when he goes to a knife (who mma fighter needs a weapon?) she go out of the house nude (wiht all broken bones) and a neightbour saw her and she saves....(warmachine could have killed the neightbour in 4 seconds with his hands if he was mad at that moment)

so...i never understood the situation...

1-a mma fighter needs a weapon
2-a half muerder woman escapes from house in few seconds
3-the woman saves his live by meeting a neightbour (was jon jones that neightbourg??)

in the other hand...if warmachine wants to die before stay in jail.....he would have the ok....jail is torture mentally and fisycally....for 55 years......or more....
The dude fucked up big time, and his life is now completely destroyed.

LOL that suicide attempt didn't help him but he had a female judge so I knew he was fucked either way

good, i hope WM rots in jail for the rest of his life.
ideally a short one to save us taxpayers some money.

My God you guys watch way too many movies. He is not an assassin payed to kill someone so no he wasn't there to choke her. And no, he couldn't do it in 5 sec either!

According to her he beat the shit out of dude she was with but let him go, he threaten him so he wouldn't go to the police. After that War Machine started to beat her up, stopped only to rape her but couldn't because he wasn't hard enough so then he got even more angry and beat the shit out of her! After all that he realized there was no way to hide the damage he had caused her (he was talking with her about it, she was trying to convince him that they could just say they went on vacation and disappear for a few days. She was basically trying to convince him not to kill her at this point) so his fucked up mind decided it was better to kill her than to let her go. So yeah, he went after a knife because he was exhausted.

Watch her testimony on youtube if you want. This wasn't premeditated, it was a jealous scene that escalated to attempted murder because he is an unstable and dangerous man. He deserves a long sentence.

if the cheese of your house is old and moldy, look for a job, tired man
Damn-thats-just-outstanding-clap-clap-clap-GIF.gif

I remember watching his interview with Helwani right after he got out of prison before and he seemed really anxious and seemed like he didnt want to be out. I was thinking well this wont end well

I remember watching his interview with Helwani right after he got out of prison before and he seemed really anxious and seemed like he didnt want to be out. I was thinking well this wont end well

The simplicity and all your needs being met make's some people like prison life.

Back