Warhammer 40k

Can somebody give me a quick run down on the back story/lore? Are there humans in this game? Are the space marines humans? The art looks cool
Humans worship this guy called The Emperor who united humans with the goal to claim the galaxy as its "rightful ruler".
This led to many events as you can imagine and there are shitload of books about it.

Space marines are genetically and biologically modifed soldiers who were recruited at a young age and were trained for a single purpose, to serve the imperium until they die.
There are other races and factions in the Warhammer universe and they all have their stories aswell but ill just bring the name for simplicitys sake.

The Imperium (humans)
Chaos (demons and corrupted humans)
Eldar (space elves)
Dark Eldar (super evil space elves)
Tyranids ( space bugs)
Necrons (space terminators)
Tau (aliens with mechsuits)
Orks (Orcs)

Most of these races are at war with eachother or on uneasy alliances which can easily break.

Anyways this is a veeeery simplified version on what Warhammer is about so i suggest you check their wikipedia to know more.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_40k_Wiki

Last edited:
they are silent killers, never prone to taunt or give in to provocations, they just get the job done
Yup they only talk among themselves and to imperial officers when needed ie to politely but meanicinly demand their tithes for the balab war

i got some reading and studying to do. i didnt know they were on a cool streak with the tech boys,
i thought they kind of hate the current imperium an dont trust anyone, whos seed to they use?

what tech do the shark use from the HH era?
The mentors? No they cool with imperium
They are suspected raven sucessors with mutation that allows super fast mental adaptation,memorizing and learning...they are the warrior scholars of the imperium basicaly
They reportedly test new tech for imperium, their elite do uber secret infiltration etc missions
But the bulk of them act like a reverse dw...ie they are sent in small numbers to other chapters /battle groups etc and while assisting are able to feed back suggestions for improvements

Hasnt talked of too much cool old sckool stuff yet

Humans worship this guy called The Emperor who united humans with the goal to claim the galaxy as its "rightful ruler".
This led to many events as you can imagine and there are shitload of books about it.

Space marines are genetically and biologically modifed soldiers who were recruited at a young age and were trained for a single purpose, to serve the imperium until they die.
There are other races and factions in the Warhammer universe and they all have their stories aswell but ill just bring the name for simplicitys sake.

The Imperium (humans)
Chaos (demons and corrupted humans)
Eldar (space elves)
Dark Eldar (super evil space elves that do crazy psycho vonder sex, drugs an torture sex)
Tyranids ( space bugs)
Necrons (space terminators & star eating gods)
Tau (aliens with mechsuits)
Orks (Orcs)

Most of these races are at war with eachother or on uneasy alliances which can easily break.

Anyways this is a veeeery simplified version on what Warhammer is about so i suggest you check their wikipedia to know more.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_40k_Wiki

did some minior changes

The mentors? No they cool with imperium
They are suspected raven sucessors with mutation that allows super fast mental adaptation,memorizing and learning...they are the warrior scholars of the imperium basicaly
They reportedly test new tech for imperium, their elite do uber secret infiltration etc missions
But the bulk of them act like a reverse dw...ie they are sent in small numbers to other chapters /battle groups etc and while assisting are able to feed back suggestions for improvements

Hasnt talked of too much cool old sckool stuff yet

do they not have any books?

they need to expand on them a lot

do they not have any books?

they need to expand on them a lot
Nope hopefuly some soon they are a chapter people wanna hear more of
Like the carcaradons were pre this. Book trilogy
Theres loads of cool lesser known chapters who people want to hear more of
Raptors : use camo, modern sf tactics and prize marksmanship..reasonable marines?

Sons of anteneus: little known but apparently freakishly hard to kill brutes
Rumoured even denser than normal space marine skeleton

Exorcists: must be possesed by demon and have it expelled before made full marine! Making them awesome vs chaos
A discount grey knights basicaly

Death spectres: chapter master must be psker and sits on strange xenos artifact known as glass throne whos power can be felt from space! Slowly kills those who sit on it

Last edited:
Nope hopefuly some soon they are a chapter people wanna hear more of
Like the carcaradons were pre this. Book trilogy
Theres loads of cool lesser known chapters who people want to hear more of
Raptors : use camo, modern sf tactics and prize marksmanship..reasonable marines?

Sons of anteneus: little known but apparently freakishly hard to kill brutes
Rumoured even denser than normal space marine skeleton

Exorcists: must be possesed by demon and have it expelled before made full marine! Making them awesome vs chaos
A discount grey knights basicaly

Death spectres: chapter master must be psker and sits on strange xenos artifact known as glass throne whos power can be felt from space! Slowly kills those who sit on it

Death spectres i know about and the Exorcists i do know about as well.
Raptors i know about as well.

Carcaradons, are pretty mysterious. But they have 30k gear? Like as in, Legion sicaran ,spartan,
Fellblade ?

Death spectres i know about and the Exorcists i do know about as well.
Raptors i know about as well.

Carcaradons, are pretty mysterious. But they have 30k gear? Like as in, Legion sicaran ,spartan,
Fellblade ?
So far just Says heresy modified battleships equal to modern ships, mark v armour with some bits of mark 2,3 etc armour
Contemplator class dreadnoughts seem to be the only shit weve seen they have thats better than current tech

Yeah fellblade or sicaran would be cool but tanks dont fit their more infantry based sneaky style.

Last edited:
So far just Says heresy modified battleships equal to modern ships, mark v armour with some bits of mark 2,3 etc armour
Contemplator class dreadnoughts seem to be the only shit weve seen they have thats better than current tech

Yeah fellblade or sicaran would be cool but tanks dont fit their more infantry based sneaky style.

depends on the sicaran doesnt it? Certainly not the one with the neutron blaster

Contemplator are awesome, they got they're own person force field if i recall. the
Galatus Class is my favorite

Looks like Rowboat Girlyman is getting the plastic treatment. I personally think it looks like crap, FW's model is far superior. (note, picture is pretty high res, you might need to zoom in if the forum auto resizes it.) Oh, and Cypher's getting a new model too, he's on the left side in the cloak.
gy7CyUm.jpg

Cypher's apparently gonna kill abbadon

Vulcan?

corax?

the great wolf? where are they?

finally the story keeps moving, just found out from the arch warhammer youtube channel, hope this should bring up some good stories

16472919_385615141804976_1622793682480467720_n.jpg

Custode brother captain? new leak..
It's the event exclusive model for whatever the current show is. Pretty sure the picture is from somebody who was present during the setup and the show is this weekend. There were also snaps of the new HH book and some of the rules in it. Expect a lot more info in the next day or two.

It's the event exclusive model for whatever the current show is. Pretty sure the picture is from somebody who was present during the setup and the show is this weekend. There were also snaps of the new HH book and some of the rules in it. Expect a lot more info in the next day or two.

Custode ?

Damn a lot of cool shit dropping the dark angels new cypher is pretty sick looking

Yeah seems.guilliman is comming back (so many quesions ..whatl he think of the imperium?, what it think of him? Will he help techwise ? Whos he gonna f up?)
The eldar are apparently bringing ynnead into reality to keep their souls safe from slaneesh

Cypher's apparently gonna kill abbadon

Vulcan?

corax?

the great wolf? where are they?
One theory always had vulcan captured by necron supertroll tyzen the infinite
And the primarch khan possibly held by a dark eldar leader

Where is corax? Usaly right behind u lol..no theories on his whereabouts iv heard

The great wolf? Who knows id have expected him back with the wulfen when fenris was under siege

Back