Warhammer 40k

@Concrete
146984315312249738.jpg

How dare you sir, I am loyal! That person doesn't exist!

I just picked up the new War for Armageddon omnibus and Black Legion. After finishing The First Heretic and watching Richard Boylan's Helsreach videos I am pumped to check out some more of Aaron Dembski-Bowden's stuff. I'm a couple chapters away from finishing The Burning of Prospero.

@ShinkanPo Ollanius Pius versus Arch-Traitor Horus

"Listen Kuya, I know you are very angry and always hungry but you will not eat all the pork left in the office lunch room. That's for me and my friends."
Ollanius+quotthe+horus+quot+pius+the+greatest+of+_9830f217fcd604b0cc95c9610d5e4b10.jpg

Cecil Peoples actually scored that round 10-7 for Ollanius. *shrugs*

that wont work. He's asian, we gotta make him someone.....You know what? He should be a white scar.

that wont work. He's asian, we gotta make him someone.....You know what? He should be a white scar.

I just think of him as short compared to all the other posters I've used so far.

The image of an impetious filipino dude scolding him with the pinoy accent while squaring up against a highly agitated chaos infused Primarch Warmaster kills the shit out me every time i think of it.

Don't know much aboutthe Whitescars except for Khan so I'll erase the Shinkanpo and leave his character to you, good sir.

Why are there two Eldar gods of war now, Khaine, and Khorne?

And how come the C'Tan have no warp presence? If they can think, have feelings, doesnt that mean they can?

I just think of him as short compared to all the other posters I've used so far.

The image of an impetious filipino dude scolding him with the pinoy accent while squaring up against a highly agitated chaos infused Primarch Warmaster kills the shit out me every time i think of it.

Don't know much aboutthe Whitescars except for Khan so I'll erase the Shinkanpo and leave his character to you, good sir.

Also whos a russian besides @ssBaldy

Kharn is a Russian just have a listen to his ascent

he should be an inquisitor or a white scar.

Back