Warhammer 40k

GW released a lot of info at the Las Vegas Open last night: [Community Link].

There a bunch of cool stuff at the link. Here's the one that I found personally the most interesting: Imperial Knights are getting a new plastic kit! It's a smaller model, probably closer in size to a dreadknight/riptide. I'll probably have to get a couple and finish putting together my two IKs.

GW released a lot of info at the Las Vegas Open last night: [Community Link].

There a bunch of cool stuff at the link. Here's the one that I found personally the most interesting: Imperial Knights are getting a new plastic kit! It's a smaller model, probably closer in size to a dreadknight/riptide. I'll probably have to get a couple and finish putting together my two IKs.

Model looks nice!

Batlefleet gothic 2 is up
Loads of factions invluding new ones
Nids
Crons (how the fuck do they nerf these guys?)
Imp navy
Space marinnnnneeeeesss
Chaos
Tau
Craftworld eldar
Eldar corsair
Dark eldar ....yes siree bob
Mechanicus (so like imp navy but with souped up ships? ..i know in lore they have auto loaders instead of maualy loading ammo in by hand for example)

And of course da orkz

Eisenhorn is getting a model. He's going to be in resin like the Sisters Cannones release was last year. I think it'd be really cool if they continue to do these character sculpts based on iconic artwork.
EisenhornModel-Jan29-Image7ju.jpg

Eisenhorn is getting a model. He's going to be in resin like the Sisters Cannones release was last year. I think it'd be really cool if they continue to do these character sculpts based on iconic artwork.
EisenhornModel-Jan29-Image7ju.jpg
yeah it is very cool but they should drop that shitty finecast for good

FW showed their Dorn model. This is one of the most boring primarch models they've done and his face is full of derp IMO
FWPreview-Jan29-Dorn1bcsf.jpg

FWPreview-Jan29-DornDetail2gxks.jpg

FWPreview-Jan29-DornDetail3hwova.jpg

Welp, they have Magnus and Papa Smurf

They need Wulfen Russ, One handed Dorn, Not really dead Sanguinius, Demon versions of the rest of the Chaos Primarchs. The 30k ones feel like old hat at this point. They should have all been released by now.

They need Wulfen Russ, One handed Dorn, Not really dead Sanguinius, Demon versions of the rest of the Chaos Primarchs. The 30k ones feel like old hat at this point. They should have all been released by now.
I want a plastic daemon Fulgrim so much...

SQUATS MOTHER FUCKERS!

Or, more accurately, "a" squat.

There was a Weekener event going on. Lots of interesting stuff, most of it recapped on the Community site [LINK]. I think one of the coolest bits is an update RT-era landspeeder:
Landspeeder-Feb03-Content4yz.jpg

Should be more stuff posted tomorrow.

There was a Weekener event going on. Lots of interesting stuff, most of it recapped on the Community site [LINK]. I think one of the coolest bits is an update RT-era landspeeder:

I remember back in the day of 27 models per box of rouge trader space marines there was a land speeder on each of the three sprues. The models have taken such a massive step backwards in the last 35 years.

I remember back in the day of 27 models per box of rouge trader space marines there was a land speeder on each of the three sprues. The models have taken such a massive step backwards in the last 35 years.
The affordability has certainly gone way down. But the above resin model is without a doubt a superior looking version of the original design:
LandSpeeder-RT1.jpg

So the question is really, do you think the improvement is worth the coin?

Here's a great example, how the Bloodthirster has evolved over the years:
690101_sm-Bloodthirster%2C%20Very%20Old%20Bloodthirster.JPG

trick7.JPG

Bad%2BBloodthirster.jpg

99129915024_DaemonsofKhorneBloodThirster02.jpg
If you think that progression is really going backwards then I don't know what to say.

lol this looks retarded. are they flying on toilets?

I love the 40k universe/lore. I love fantasy settings, but sci-fi is my thing, so 40k is such an incredible merging of the two. I never got into the figures/tabletop, just seemed like an endless addiction/cashcow I couldn't satiate if i got myself into it, but the games... Oh there are some good ones.

I the love the Dawn of War series, Space Marine, and the coop Xbox arcade one was great fun, but I've always wanted a deep RPG.

Has the 40k open world ARPG coming out been discussed yet? Seems like a dream come true.

i'm really surprised that there hasn't been a movie from this. I wish Netflix would make a series on it, there's so much content.

Back