Warhammer 40k

True but the alpha legion are already a huge ?
Logar seems like the solid choice
The runt of the litter who pretty much started the heresy cause he was semi right all along

Gotta love his most boss moment someone mentioned on reddit
Magnus goes apeshit as 2 of by far the largest class of ships ever built come outta warp and hes like
'You ...you built 2 of these?'"
Logar doesnt even open his eyes as he says '' no brother.....i built 3 '' as yet another fucking giant ship appears.
I don't see how a deamon prince reverts to human/space marine/primarch.

Alpherius/Omegan have not ascended to deamonhood and have a history of contradictory behavior during the Heresy. Roubute may have killed the evil one all those centries ago.

Alpherius/Omegan have not ascended to deamonhood and have a history of contradictory behavior during the Heresy. Roubute may have killed the evil one all those centries ago.
Yeah, that's a big negative towards any Lorgar theory IMO. The chaos gods don't just go, "Welp, I guess we can just let him jet".

Yeah, that's a big negative towards any Lorgar theory IMO. The chaos gods don't just go, "Welp, I guess we can just let him jet".

Although seeing the fuckery that would go down could lead to an awesome storyline if done right. GW better go with Omegan changing sides because they would fuck Lorgar

Alpharius/Omegon weren't Chaos aligned, they were working for the Cabal. They're simultaneously anti-Chaos and anti-humanity.

why would a choas primarch turn? Thats really stupid and boring unless its alpha legion

i thought it was the Vulkcan coming back that what it was leaning towards
Vulkans return would be awkward storywise cause the salamnders havent found his hidden goodies many of which may be game changers
Plus hes an uber good guy
.....hard to see him corrupted

Hard to say
As a primarch hes already a demi god
Hes accepted control for extra juju from a god but that may be rejected ..esp if logar can tap into some of that big e juice flowing around the immaterium creating saints and angels and the legion of dammned etc

Yeah thw alpha legions very bag is disinformation ...its pretty much the putin legion! They chose betrayal as they were shown 2 futures (by filthy possibly lying xenos) so betrayal then im thir eyes prevented mankinds destruction thus they chose it
So its hard to know what their goal is....they are both loyal and traitors!!!

Vulkans return would be awkward storywise cause the salamnders havent found his hidden goodies many of which may be game changers
Plus hes an uber good guy
.....hard to see him corrupted

shh, i dont want that bullshit to happen. One of the loyalist turning would be stupid, i just want my boy of the sally's manders to come back.

i forgot what was in the vault of Vulkan, i heard there was some shit that was destoryed. Such an underrated chapter. I mean hell, they all got custom and Relic Armour

why would a choas primarch turn? Thats really stupid and boring unless its alpha legion
Cause they may regret it now
Bear in mind the horus heresy is due to many of them being broken toys that daddy e didnt take the time to fix
The promises etc of their gods many now see through
Logar is hinted at as being full of regret

Magnus fucking despises tzenech and knows how badly he boned him but knows he cant get rid of the sneaky bird.....unless hes allowed to find a way
Motarion bowed to nurgle just to save his men and due to some daddy issues .his fall is prob least well covered actualy
Fulgrims been possessed then unposseesed and possibly actualy raped ....nuff said
Angrons entire bag is anger so cant see him rejecting korne...then again rejecting slavery is also his bag too!

shh, i dont want that bullshit to happen. One of the loyalist turning would be stupid, i just want my boy of the sally's manders to come back.

i forgot what was in the vault of Vulkan, i heard there was some shit that was destoryed. Such an underrated chapter. I mean hell, they all got custom and Relic Armour
Hes awesome true

No vault hes scattered powerful artifacts all over which arent revealed by many hardcore theorize they are huge deals though
Yeah they are cool like that...also gene seed mutatuons mean they are highly durable .....if inrecall they have sucessor chapter (sons of anteneus..mayve) thatbare almost impossobl kill

Cause they may regret it now
Bear in mind the horus heresy is due to many of them being broken toys that daddy e didnt take the time to fix
The promises etc of their gods many now see through
Logar is hinted at as being full of regret

Magnus fucking despises tzenech and knows how badly he boned him but knows he cant get rid of the sneaky bird.....unless hes allowed to find a way
Motarion bowed to nurgle just to save his men and due to some daddy issues .his fall is prob least well covered actualy
Fulgrims been possessed then unposseesed and possibly actualy raped ....nuff said
Angrons entire bag is anger so cant see him rejecting korne...then again rejecting slavery is also his bag too!

don't forget to Perturabo.

i dont wanna see one of the damn loyalist fall that is stupid to me

Hes awesome true

No vault hes scattered powerful artifacts all over which arent revealed by many hardcore theorize they are huge deals though
Yeah they are cool like that...also gene seed mutatuons mean they are highly durable .....if inrecall they have sucessor chapter (sons of anteneus..mayve) thatbare almost impossobl kill

lol *inserts aliens memes*

they are the epic black people in space.sons of anteneus are an ultramarine succecor

Hes awesome true

do they have a pretty epic ship yard that can rapidly 3d print ships as one of the relics?

don't forget to Perturabo.

i dont wanna see one of the damn loyalist fall that is stupid to me
Yeah hes with chaos undivided so has no bonds as are his marines
Can be coldly logical and would be an awesome steal if he came back ..dudes and awesome inventor too

Well rumours are one from each side falls to the other

lol *inserts aliens memes*

they are the epic black people in space.sons of anteneus are an ultramarine succecor
Hmm its unconfirmed whos they come from
Salamnders are unusualy resiliant so they were my fav choice,ultramarines have the whole greco roman studf link
Third option are the death guard!..people are always trying to push the admitedly cool idea of a loyalist chapter with secret traitor roots
Blood ravens etc

Back