Warhammer 40k

New Death Guard incoming.

so i watched the new Arch Warhammer vid on the gathering storm and the Roboute Guilliam situation, and as he put it Roboute travelled along with Cyrus of all people and went to see The Emperor, then took his place with the high lords and replaced them with his own trusted people, all of this happened in between of apocalyptic "we all gon die" situations, warp travel was super fast for some reason reaching GoT teleportation levels and magnus got slapped pretty bad into obscurity

what an odd clusterfuck of something that could've been so god damn epic, im afraid we are in for a ride to a massive fuckfest situation like the Age of Sigmar one that gave multiple forms of cancer to thousands of fantasy fans

so i watched the new Arch Warhammer vid on the gathering storm and the Roboute Guilliam situation, and as he put it Roboute travelled along with Cyrus of all people and went to see The Emperor, then took his place with the high lords and replaced them with his own trusted people, all of this happened in between of apocalyptic "we all gon die" situations, warp travel was super fast for some reason reaching GoT teleportation levels and magnus got slapped pretty bad into obscurity

what an odd clusterfuck of something that could've been so god damn epic, im afraid we are in for a ride to a massive fuckfest situation like the Age of Sigmar one that gave multiple forms of cancer to thousands of fantasy fans

Arch is overwhelmingly negative, I wouldn't take him entirely at his word tbh.

he's like WH youtube jesus

He's a whiner and a ponderous speaker, I gave up on him. There is room for one of those 'Youtube bards' for 40k but I'm not that keen on any of them.

New custodes book series incomming cant wait for them and first full books on gullimans return.

captain_ban_daur_of_the_tanith_first_and_only_by_davidsondered-dak63yo.jpg

Captain Ban Daur of the Tanith First and Only

stalking_lictor_by_hokunin-daip68r.jpg

pride_of_the_500_worlds_by_wannatryme1138-da531de.jpg

Missed on the big news eh? the WH 40k story moves on as Roboute wakes up and goes on a new adventure

ahaha dude how did you get that picture as your AV? i gave that same thing to Stychnine

I'm really interested in getting a better look at not-Necromunda. I believe the preorders are next weekend and if the 3D view is as good as I think it might be I think I know what my quarterly bonus will be purchasing.

I'm really interested in getting a better look at not-Necromunda. I believe the preorders are next weekend and if the 3D view is as good as I think it might be I think I know what my quarterly bonus will be purchasing.

im waiting to see game play of the new Necromunda video game coming out that was announced . sounds amazing

Back