Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus in development

Given the quality of 95% of the Games Workshop video games being licensed right now I'll give this one a miss.

i was going to say "just give us a new space marine game " but seeing as how DoW 3 went im losing all hope for any good games from this franchise

I loved the game "Space Marine" on Xbox. I found it to be a lot of fun, and I would love to see a follow up come out. I am really pumped on Spacehulk Deathwing on consoles too.

I just can't get into Turn-based games at all. I love fast paced FPS games, and I enjoy Third Person combat games to some degree. Every time a new 40K game is announced, my heart leaps with hope, but then sinks when I find out it is some Turn-based strategy game.

Hmm. You guys think Vermintide is awesome? I have it and I have played it but I didn't get hooked on it. Am I missing something?

I loved the game "Space Marine" on Xbox. I found it to be a lot of fun, and I would love to see a follow up come out. I am really pumped on Spacehulk Deathwing on consoles too.

I just can't get into Turn-based games at all. I love fast paced FPS games, and I enjoy Third Person combat games to some degree. Every time a new 40K game is announced, my heart leaps with hope, but then sinks when I find out it is some Turn-based strategy game.

Dude... you have ADHD. Warhammer is basically turn based. If you can’t accept moving and waiting... like I said ADHD.

Dude... you have ADHD. Warhammer is basically turn based. If you can’t accept moving and waiting... like I said ADHD.

Dude.... Table-top games and board games require turn based play. Video games don't. Give your head a shake, then go play Spacehulk Deathwing, Space Marine, Eternal Crusade, Inquisitor Martyr or Kill Team and tell me that WH40K game need to be turn based.

Hmm. You guys think Vermintide is awesome? I have it and I have played it but I didn't get hooked on it. Am I missing something?

You play it solo or multiplayer? It's much better multiplayer with some friends, I found it to be just Warhammer Left4dead but if you weren't a fan of Left4Dead it might not be for you.

Back