Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade Gamelpay(chasos sorcery)

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

man this is looking like something awesome

Resurrecting this thread because I just bought this last week and I am getting my ballzack kicked in with the PvP.

Anyone play this?

They introduced a Tyranid horde mode. It's frigging fun. Two modes:
One is wave after wave like CoD Zombies but on a small map with no additional perks.

The other is objective based, where you fight your way through multiple stages and maps/rooms, performing a combination of things between fighting waves, controlling points, killing mini-bosses (Warriors) while setting the area up for self destruction and then exiting the infested area.

It's frigging fun.

PvP is tough as nails though. For real. I am getting DECIMATED out there.

Here are a cpuple clips of the horde mode against Tyranids.

I won't bother editing any clips of tye PvP until I get better at it, because right now it's just plain embarrassing.

The PvP gameplay is similair to Space Marine, which I liked, but it is a little tougher.

Here are a cpuple clips of the horde mode against Tyranids.

I won't bother editing any clips of tye PvP until I get better at it, because right now it's just plain embarrassing.

The PvP gameplay is similair to Space Marine, which I liked, but it is a little tougher.

i heard its awful though. They really messed this game up =/

I don't know. The fans are seemingly pretty die hard, but they are all KB/M players. I fucking HATE the multiplayer because I can't do the KB/M thing, so I use a controller, and I get totally wrecked in 1 second flat.

The PvE is fun as heck though.

Back