Ware Getting the Brimage treatment

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Terrion Ware has to fight Sean O'Malley, Cody Stamman, and Tom Duquesnoy
Obviously having to fight Conor Mcgregor, Jimmie Rivera, and Cody No Dad across 2 weight classes is more difficult but it's comparable since these are Ware's first 3 opponents

tenor.gif

How is this confusing to you ?

He is saying he got super tough fights for his first 3 opponents, like Marcus Brimage did

Is there anything that doesn’t confuse sherdogers ?

Ware got robbed, the political wheels were in full motion. Got to keep the fake build-up of the UFC poster boys. That French prospect got lucky and was gifted the dec.

How is this confusing to you ?

He is saying he got super tough fights for his first 3 opponents, like Marcus Brimage did

Is there anything that doesn’t confuse sherdogers ?

Pron and injecting pots.

I feel bad for the guy. Hoping they give him a winnable fight next

Sean O Malley's a Bum yet he's 10-0 with 6 KO victories who recently tooled Andre Soukamtah and almost knocked him out with one leg?.....Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah

That weirdo is the next Tomasinho Almeida. Everbody will be high on him because padded record and flashy shit but he will lose the second he fights someone legit.

Stamman is legit. O Malley and Doquesnoy are bums.

Stamman vs Tom was pretty close. Your definitions of legit and bum are off.

O'Malley - Not sure yet but so far he's been promising if not for the chicken legs.

I hope they give him another chance after going 0-3. He got robbed
I wouldn't have been surprised if he won last nite but I think Duquesnoy landed the harder shots and that's what swayed the judges. Ware really impressed me. I think cutting him would be a silly idea

I mostly loved the card last night, right up until seeing Duquesnoy having his arm raised. Terrion Ware looked just as surprised as a lot of us.
Something about him being fed to 3 favourites really bugs me. If they cut Terrion Ware I will choose whatever promotion he goes to over UFC as I feel he is being bullied by the higher ups.
Fuck them. Terrion Ware had a close fight, but he won it. Duquesnoy looks like he should move up to featherweight. He gassed noticeably quick again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back