Ward talking retirement instead of rematch with Kovalev

steve kim? is that really you? did you come from seattle? I always wondered if that was you who used to come to my gym, the brothers used to call you stevie "wonder" kim when you wasn't around. Just kidding man, anyway, there was some asian guy who used to come to the gym, maybe 25-30 at the time, conspicuous because there weren't many asian people into boxing. I always wondered if that was you.
Steve Kim is a good journalist, though he does shit on PBC a lot.

If Ward retires now hes going to be remembered as Lara/Rigo. Very good but nobody gave a shit.

i was just wondering if it was him, probably not, the guy i'm thinking would probably be 60-70 today.

First fight was a wash. 9 to 3 . Ward won it easy and would beat him easier in the rematch.

If Ward retires now hes going to be remembered as Lara/Rigo. Very good but nobody gave a shit.

How would he be "remembered" as either of the two fighters you mentioned when they're both still active? Each have fights scheduled, Lara for next month and Rigo the month after.

I had it for ward but I don't think it was a wash Kovalev won probably 5 rounds just 4 of those rounds were in the first 6

Back