Warcraft 3 Vs Starcraft 2

You cant possibly imagine how I am behind you on this. I played WC3 competitively since 2001. I loved making custom games and then playing them. I now play Hellhalt TD, awesome mod.

Warcraft 4 would be great but Blizzard worries it may drag WoW playerbase out of it. But tbh how many games out there we have that already made people quit WoW. Blizz relies too much on their titles. Which are slowly dying anyway.

Wc3 is the greatest game ever made. Best RTS that’s for sure.

The hero sets it apart from everything else. Gets you into the game differently.

W3 is like 3 times better that s2

No it wasn't fake news. There was a brand new patch added.

Many things changed. You're fake news.
Oh, you got touchy over this?!

I wasnt calling YOU fake news. I merely asked if there was an update.

Never liked Starcraft 1 or 2.

Was an age of empire player back when SC1 was popular. Never got into SC2.

I played tons of WC3 mods tho, note just original dota but lots of others.

There were so many good mods for WC3 (and Age of Empires II).

I only play for the campaign.. don't have time to learn and play to compete.. but there was a time when I was good competitively. I was amazing in Warcraft 2...

You cant possibly imagine how I am behind you on this. I played WC3 competitively since 2001. I loved making custom games and then playing them. I now play Hellhalt TD, awesome mod.

Warcraft 4 would be great but Blizzard worries it may drag WoW playerbase out of it. But tbh how many games out there we have that already made people quit WoW. Blizz relies too much on their titles. Which are slowly dying anyway.
WoW needs to go ahead and fucking die already. Game is so shit now, the community is so toxic and refuses to play anything else. They were in fits about a new diablo IP possibly being an MMO that will replace WoW.

Back