War Room Throwdown - Evolution vers.

RetiredWisFighter

Amateur Fighter
@red
Reaction score
Last edited:
You need more content in the OP.

You need more content in the OP.
Why? I'm trying to promote a debate here. One of those fools told the other to make a thread so I did the deed

There I added more to appease you. Since you know I'm trying to avoid them derailing a diff thread with one that's specifically for the topic they were derailing the other thread with

A wise man!

quote-no-monkeys-are-still-having-babies-why-don-t-they-have-another-human-today-kent-hovind-138-72-24.jpg

I see no need to discuss evolution in the war room, ripskater already debunked it

Altho i do believe in evolution, I do so based more on my understanding of the scientific method - which has proven to be the most reliable method of discerning truth - rather than my actual knowledge and understanding of the theory of evolution itself.

Still, despite my ignorance of the subject I'm quite confident I can make tcbk look foolish - just like in the good old days of the WR. ;)

Altho i do believe in evolution, I do so based more on my understanding of the scientific method - which has proven to be the most reliable method of discerning truth - rather than my actual knowledge and understanding of the theory of evolution itself.

Still, despite my ignorance of the subject I'm still quite confident I can make tcbk look foolish - just like the good old days of the WR. ;)
We could probably set something up in the debate league if you both are interested
@TheComebackKid
A science-grounded debate would be a good pivot from the history battle last time.

Why? I'm trying to promote a debate here. One of those fools told the other to make a thread so I did the deed

There I added more to appease you. Since you know I'm trying to avoid them derailing a diff thread with one that's specifically for the topic they were derailing the other thread with
What's this promoter shit? What's my purse? Get involved in the conversation substantively or send me some money... :D

We could probably set something up in the debate league if you both are interested
@TheComebackKid
A science-grounded debate would be a good pivot from the history battle last time.

I'm not intested in a formal debate since the actual science of the subject is not my forte. I just have a general understanding of the theory as most people do.

Something to keep in mind is the comebackkid has been beaten down for years on the subject of evolution in the WR. Hes been ravaged and returned time and time again slowly getting better and better. He's learned from a lot of his mistakes and most importantly - to him - hes learned to become a better sophist.

the thing that gets missed in these discussions isn't or shouldn't be whether you believe in evolution, it's the origin of man as it pertains to evolution

We need to work the ppv logistics out first

Sounds like someone's ducking this one asking for a Dump. Even after @WiolentOne called you out
I'm not ducking, just making a joke that lecter would understand. I'm always up for giving my reasons for believing in creation theory. WiolentOne is a poster I like but whom I'm disagree with on this topic.

I'm not intested in a formal debate since the actual science of the subject is not my forte. I just have a general understanding of the theory as most people do.

Something to keep in mind is the comebackkid has been beaten down for years on the subject of evolution in the WR. Hes been ravaged and returned time and time again slowly getting better and better. He's learned from a lot of his mistakes and most importantly - to him - hes learned to become a better sophist.
Fair enough, fair enough :)

the thing that gets missed in these discussions isn't or shouldn't be whether you believe in evolution, it's the origin of man as it pertains to evolution

We've got man figured out.

However, the origin of life itself, now that's where we've come up short.

It gets missed because we're animals too. If you accept evolution, you accept man's origins within it, or you don't accept evolution.

Back