War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he doing the tightrope act of acting really concerned while not actually wanting to do anything about it?

wait no don't tell me i don't want spoilers

He just started to explain that for an assault rifle ban to be effective they would have to ban all semiautomatic rifle and the place erupted into cheers and Rubio was like "uhh I guess that's a fair position to take."

By the end of this Rubio may be supporting the ban of all guns. He can't take the boos.

He just started to explain that for an assault rifle ban to be effective they would have to ban all semiautomatic rifle and the place erupted into cheers and Rubio was like "uhh I guess that's a fair position to take."

By the end of this Rubio may be supporting the ban of all guns. He can't take the boos.

He's certainly not on the home team tonight, but he's not bending too much, really. The other guy(Doitche?) he put on the spot, by asking him flat out if he would support a ban on all assault rifles after all his grandstanding, was squirming his way around that question far more.

"Uhhh, well, guns like this gun that can fire bullets really fast, and, uhh....well, let's at least work on a bill we can agree on."

Whatever. They're all full of shit. We're pretty much watching pro-wrestling heel/face promos.

When I was a kid I would tell God to go fuck himself. lol. like in my mind or even sometimes out loud. I wasn't raised religious at all, I don't even know if my parents are atheists or not. It is a total non issue. But as a kid I believed in God because so many people do and just seemed like a general truth. It is a conclusion I came to on my own. Without much thinking. I think that is part of God's appeal. Somebody to blame. CS Lewis said he was mad at God for not existing. I felt the same exact way. Somebody needs to take responsibility for this shit. lol. Somebody needs to be held accountable for all the pain and suffering on Earth. The guy who wrote Solaris said he is an atheist on moral grounds. Because the idea that such a painful universe was created on purpose is disturbing.

But what I did as a kid is similar to how religions develop. I needed somebody to blame. Nobody was around. So create somebody. Voltaire said if God did not exist it would be necessary to invent him. I agree with that statement 100%. I will stop my rambling now. lol.

That's a quality ramble. It really boggles my mind how anybody can think there is any chance beyond a miniscule chance of there being a spirit in the sky. Like seriously, .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% sounds about right to me.

Dis is my hero and dis is me

2pac_tl53ixme.gif

giphy.gif

I aint got no motherfuckin friends, that is why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker.

Gotta be honest, something I find ultra repulsive about people who spit. Just such a bitch move. Seriously it's like grow the fuck up.

He's getting roasted on this Town Hall about the shooting.

How in the utter FUCK is he still a Congressman?

The dude is unbelievably unintelligent, has zero policy convictions, is one of the laziest and most absentee members of Congress, has shit for charisma, has constantly lied about his personal history, and is just a little partisan bitch.

After Mitch McConnell, he's my #2 American politician I most want to beat senseless.

Gotta be honest, something I find ultra repulsive about people who spit. Just such a bitch move. Seriously it's like grow the fuck up.

It's a pretty effective sign of disrespect, though, right?

When besmirching someone's name, I prefer the Middle Eastern custom.

giphy.gif

The dude is unbelievably unintelligent, has zero policy convictions, is one of the laziest and most absentee members of Congress, has shit for charisma, has constantly lied about his personal history, and is just a little partisan bitch.

After Mitch McConnell, he's my #2 American politician I most want to beat senseless.

giphy.gif

I feel like rappers should do this because they buy so many sneakers.

It would make sense to buy so many sneakers if you threw them at people you beef with.

Like, you get more street cred for throwing a more expensive shoe at your opponent.

I feel like rappers should do this because they buy so many sneakers.

It would make sense to buy so many sneakers if you threw them at people you beef with.

Like, you get more street cred for throwing a more expensive shoe at your opponent.
Brb, borrowing this idea.

I give Rubio credit for even showing up -- Rick Scott is a pussy

Rick Scott looks like a vampire guy from 30 days of night.

3 posts without any substance to add to the discussion. Just go to the OT if you want to troll. It's exhausting, man. Just act like a fucking grown up for once.

Be careful. You are on a yellow. Continue to chase this carrot on a stick. 'Russia' should read as 4 Chan. You have everything out of order and misplaced. I don't blame you though.

Distinctive Features of the Contemporary Model for Russian Propaganda:

1. High-volume and multichannel

2. Rapid, continuous, and repetitive

3. Lacks commitment to objective reality

4. Lacks commitment to consistency.

From @Ruprecht's source.

KellyAnne Conway BTFO!!!

So basically American MSM, especially CNN. Got it.

giphy.gif

I like how Bush kept it 200% casual after not one, but both shoes were thrown

I had a psychotic episode a few years back. I didn't do anything. But I thought I was. I was no longer in control. I called the cops and told them to pick me up before I hurt myself or others. These fuckers were acting so lackadaisical about it. I had to order them to handcuff me behind my back. Now.

People kinda romanticize going crazy but it isnt fun at all. I wasn't in control anymore. It was like I was a werewolf knowing midnight was coming and throw me in a cell before its too late.

Anyway, I thought the entire world was trying to trick me. I have no problems or fear of doctors. But the doctor that night looked sketchy. He was coming towards me with a shot. I am like "whoa buddy, what the fuck is in that?" It was like something out of a movie. Total Recall or something. lol. I demanded to know what was in the shot. He said ativan benadryl and something else. I said ok that is fine.

Haha, that's not a psychotic episode.

That's a panic attack. The feeling of losing control, becoming irrationally violent, or being a physical, even mortal, threat to others. The surreal distortion of reality. That's all part and parcel of a very bad panic attack. The fact that you were mindful of the attack and apprehensive about your possible contravention of reason shows that it was not a psychotic episode: you were still tethered to reality.

Mind you, recalling this assurance will likely be absolutely zero help if you have another one. It's not a logical thing.

Also, Facebook messaging an online person's mom? That's fucked. You're wading into weirdo online creeper territory with that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back