War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that don't support Transgenderism shouldn't be having kids. Do I need to remind you all what year it is? Humanity is evolving and soon you will all accept it. Embrace change and diversity.
[<dunn]

The fact this abysmally obvious troll account fooled two people is alarming
Haha! You think he truly fooled anyone? Some of you must have some shitty personalities. You can't even fuck with people on forums anymore because some idiots actually take what is said here seriously. Sad day for the internet here boys. Lefties ruin everything man.

Because it satisfies me. I havent gotten a response back from him yet. So I will contact people till I do.

btw. this is the kind of response I am looking for. Anger. That is why.
slagging off someones mother cos you fell out with her kid? you sad little man <36>

It'll be fun when the lefties get in here and try to refute this. We'll see some "creativity".....

It'll be fun when the lefties get in here and try to refute this. We'll see some "creativity".....

Whatever "lefties" use for arguing this it will never equal the gymnastics and circus moves you clowns use to defend your dear leader

slagging off someones mother cos you fell out with her kid? you sad little man <36>

I know I am an idiot and sinner. I am thinking of going to local catholic church for confession. But I already confessed in here. Forgive me, for I have sinned.

I know I am an idiot and sinner. I am thinking of going to local catholic church for confession. But I already confessed in here. Forgive me, for I have sinned.
fuck the church, go back on her page and apologise to her , the womans probably exchanging fluffy happy greetings with her friends and then a madman appears and starts giving her shit.
also, get laid...calms ya right down

fuck the church, go back on her page and apologise to her , the womans probably exchanging fluffy happy greetings with her friends and then a madman appears and starts giving her shit.
also, get laid...calms ya right down

lol. she doesnt even have messenger installed and hasnt read it. I doubt she ever will. How do I apologize for saying I fuck her son in the ass anyway? lol.

I hear that all the time. “You ruin lives, how can you do this? How can you live with yourself?”

Criminals rarely take responsibility for their actions, it’s always someone else’s fault. No cop is going to feel bad about doing their job.

I hear that all the time. “You ruin lives, how can you do this? How can you live with yourself?”

Criminals rarely take responsibility for their actions, it’s always someone else’s fault. No cop is going to feel bad about doing their job.

Exactly. You have no empathy for people. That's why I don't like them. They don't self-reflect much. Zero self awareness. You wonder why you are hated.

Did you ever think when you hear somebody say something that much to you it may have some merit? You think they are lying?

Huh? There was no argument in my post so I'm not sure why the straws. lol
That's nothing compared to how much you'd pay to suck Obama's taint....

And hold the fuck up about taking responsibilty for your actions. That is rich coming from a fucking cop. Nobody absolves themselves more of their actions than cops. "I am just doing my job." You have ceded your will to another. You are an extension of another that controls you. You are not even a moral agent. You are a conduit. You always refer to something or somebody else for what you are doing. It is never you. You are always an end for another, never an end in yourself.

Exactly. You have no empathy for people. That's why I don't like them. They don't self-reflect much. Zero self awareness. You wonder why you are hated.

I’m not hated in my community or even usually by the people I arrest. I’ve had some come up to me on the streets and thank me or say they’re doing better, and I’m always happy if they do turn it around. The first step in turning it around for them is to look inward and realize the change comes from you. Blaming others for your faults will keep you from really addressing them.

But anyway my reputation in my community is good, thanks.

I'll paypal you $200 if you can find 1 post of me telling someone to suck something

It's in line with this:

"Whatever "lefties" use for arguing this it will never equal the gymnastics and circus moves you clowns use to defend your dear leader"

What the fuck did that have to do with anything? And....... you can keep your food stamps........ Bada bing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back