War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT:
First thing first... dibs... and name's upon request for... research purposes.

Wood wife.

lauren-drain-fit-instagram-4.png

If it wasn't for the mole and the roids she would be gorgeous. As is she's still not half bad to look at either.
roids+fake tits = never would

Last edited:
These. As indicated by the presence of question marks. Is there a clearer way to distinguish them for you in the future? :D

Meh. Seemed like an obvious rhetorical question. The advantage of drones is precisely that they are more accurate. So if they lost that advantage, they would have no advantages and should not be used.

And now that you know you were mistaken, still no answers. :(

th

???

" The advantage of drones is precisely that they are more accurate. So if they lost that advantage, they would have no advantages and should not be used."

That's the answer to your question about what the tipping point would be. How is that not obvious?

???

" The advantage of drones is precisely that they are more accurate. So if they lost that advantage, they would have no advantages and should not be used."

That's the answer to your question about what the tipping point would be. How is that not obvious?

So you're Hell-bent on death and destruction. Gotcha.

Yeah, that punch was so hard I had flashbacks to whorrey Potter and the sorcerer's staff.

The replay was even worse. He was done when he fell. That last punch sucks it had to happen.

I've been saying that Alibaba and Amazon are gonna collide eventually. World ain't big enough for both of them

• Alibaba Group and Kroger have had early discussions on working together, Reuters reported, citing a source.
  • The business development talks are at an initial stage, and it is not clear if they will lead to any cooperation, the person said.
  • The discussions come as Amazon.com has expanded aggressively into groceries with its acquisition of Whole Foods Market.

Hank + Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino = My dad right now

And I can feel myself slowly becoming Hank at times too..

It's weird to learn things from younger people. I mean, I have been young most of my life and I learned almost exclusively from older people. Now I am learning from younger people. Like this kid who must be about 20. Gives stock tips on youtube. Has 2 dream cars at 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back