War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has nothing to do with it. It is the percentage of interest to be collected on money. IT doesn't matter how much the money is worth. For example, we now have a Fed rate like we did in 2001 and 2017 dollars are worth less than 2001 dollars.

It is likes taxes. Should taxes be higher just because it is the future? lol. That isnt how it works.
Actually it is but i will digress I'm drinking with the wife and cannot reply

@Jack V Savage ?

Lol at posters openly praising a purge in a forum. Openly talking of banning people.

My God what the Mods have created.

Just turn this place into a Left version of Stormfront or whatever. Just ban anyone that doesn't follow the Mob think.

You can't even go into a forum now without posters talking about Mods purging and banning.

The mods initial laziness led the war room to even getting close to stormfront. If they stomped it early and it was only a few i wouldn't feel the need to call you guys out. There's no denying this forum didn't have people start showing their "true colors" once Trump decided to run.
You all fell for the dog whistles.

There is no 'left' version of stormfront, last time i checked this isn't World Star Hip Hop. "The mob think" that's just a dead give away you're sympathetic to stormfronts views. Congratulations you outed yourself. I guess like Trump you think there's "many fine people on both sides".

If you're racist you'll get called out. Most posters here are pretty smart here so they know when someone is being subtle yet extremely racist. I don't know why you'd want any sort of that on this forum anyway. This forum can survive alone purely on the Muslim hate threads, we don't need more shit clogging it up and getting us on watch lists. Got enough murderers as it is.

Just made some awesome deconstructed pancakes. You make them just like regular pancakes but you forget to oil the pan.

The mods initial laziness led the war room to even getting close to stormfront. If they stomped it early and it was only a few i wouldn't feel the need to call you guys out. There's no denying this forum didn't have people start showing their "true colors" once Trump decided to run.
You all fell for the dog whistles.

There is no 'left' version of stormfront, last time i checked this isn't World Star Hip Hop. "The mob think" that's just a dead give away you're sympathetic to stormfronts views. Congratulations you outed yourself. I guess like Trump you think there's "many fine people on both sides".

If you're racist you'll get called out. Most posters here are pretty smart here so they know when someone is being subtle yet extremely racist. I don't know why you'd want any sort of that on this forum anyway. This forum can survive alone purely on the Muslim hate threads, we don't need more shit clogging it up and getting us on watch lists. Got enough murderers as it is.

There it is. Guy tells me I'm racist & sympathetic to Stormfront. Tell my black mother that. Point out any racist thing I said.

You guys have gone so far out its ridiculous. You will actually call Black dudes and Jews Nazis now.

Congratulations. You are on par with the extremists you hate

And I'm assuming you don't realize who the only confirmed murderers on Sherdog were. How can you seriously post this stuff

That's almost 50 yrs. Its called inflation

Interest rates themselves aren't "inflating", but high interest rates can be set to try and maintain lower inflation targets.

Also. Outside the WR it is known as the left Stormfront. The betting forum literally looks at the WR as a joke. Where if you don't go along with the intolerant group think you get banned.

Not kidding. It's sad

He's already gone? Lol! What happened? I see there is two other brand new accounts that got banned in here. Guess the dotard gang came back from their purge lol.

@beepboopbeepbeep wasn't banned by a WR mod, banned for anything he posted or for being a prior ban (although I think it was @Joseph Budden). In case it isn't clear, if you sign up for multiple accounts at once, they will be banned.

Also. Outside the WR it is known as the left Stormfront. The betting forum literally looks at the WR as a joke. Where if you don't go along with the intolerant group think you get banned.

Not kidding. It's sad
Left Stormfront lmao!

<{outtahere}>

If sherdog Trump voters were born 50 years earlier they'd be these guys with the hoses

bill-hudson.jpg

Ruprecht

Can you please explain to me how this passes in a thread about record low unemployment for African Anericans?

Why is this ok? But you delete the posts of someone calling it out for what it is.

Not kidding. It's sad
We have a betting forum?

Ruprecht

Can you please explain to me how this passes in a thread about record low unemployment for African Anericans?

Why is this ok? But you delete the posts of someone calling it out for what it is.

I only deleted one post for flaming, all the others have been moved to this OT thread for being OT.
The thread isn't about low unemployment for African Americans. It's about praising Trump for record low unemployment for African Anericans.

Hey bruhs I might be performing in Austin next month. Anyone got any food suggestions?

Ruprecht

{<jimmies}
Rustlemania running wild.

Not kidding. It's sad

Wow.........<Huh2>

There it is. Guy tells me I'm racist & sympathetic to Stormfront. Tell my black mother that. Point out any racist thing I said.

You guys have gone so far out its ridiculous. You will actually call Black dudes and Jews Nazis now.

Congratulations. You are on par with the extremists you hate

And I'm assuming you don't realize who the only confirmed murderers on Sherdog were. How can you seriously post this stuff
Maybe find a different forum among the hundreds of thousands on the internet

Wow.........<Huh2>

Just this week Trump voters of the war room were literally complaining about there being too many black people on tv and not enough white people. You can't make this stuff up.

Not kidding. It's sad

Yea, I've noticed this as well.

Like I've been saying, the new left is as anti liberal as you can get...
They are incredibly intolerant and as racist as their stormfront counterparts.

Lol at posters openly praising a purge in a forum. Openly talking of banning people.

My God what the Mods have created.

Just turn this place into a Left version of Stormfront or whatever. Just ban anyone that doesn't follow the Mob think.

You can't even go into a forum now without posters talking about Mods purging and banning.
956831ojqbzqjnh4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back