War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's free up to a certain number of trades, and they're banking on people doing more than the free amount? Or is there another catch beyond the Canada restriction?

No, they are all free. Im trading left and right. I would be in the biggest hole if they had transaction fees. lol Snoop and Nas are major investors in the app. There is a premium version which has more options. like after hours trading. shorts. free version is bare bones but gets the job done.

Zuckerberg sold 40 million worth of Facebook stock in the last few days. Another guy sold 3 million worth.

Who is gonna buy alliance mma with these fees?

pricing-chart.png

Last edited:
No, they are all free. Im trading left and right. I would be in the biggest hole if they had transaction fees. lol Snoop and Nas are major investors in the app. There is a premium version which has more options. like after hours trading. shorts. free version is bare bones but gets the job done.

Zuckerberg sold 40 million worth of Facebook stock in the last few days. Another guy sold 3 million worth.

pricing-chart.png
How do they make money?

ed. nevermind, reading comprehension

I wish I knew about stocks and stuff :(

Last edited:
Hey you fucking nerd, I just got a preferred account from Dell. You hear anything good about the 7000 gaming laptop? Display sucks this I know, but idc
ninja thread switch

No man I have no idea about it. I just buy whatever midrange mass market product they spit out every 4 years and buy a graphics card.

Know any thing about acorn or stash? Downloaded them but bever signed up.

No. Pretty sure you can find something for free via Coursera. Try one. To really grasp the discipline, and most business talk, you'll probably need four classes. Basic financial and managerial. The intermediate 1 & 2.

https://www.coursera.org/

It's pretty crazy how much that helps you understand what a public company is all about.

Concurred. Accounting is the language of business.

No. Pretty sure you can find something for free via Coursera. Try one. To really grasp the discipline, and most business talk, you'll probably need four classes. Basic financial and managerial. The intermediate 1 & 2.

https://www.coursera.org/

Concurred. Accounting is the language of business.
Thanks

Serious. It won't make you a financial whiz, but you'll hear much less gibberish. At the very least it'll open up your perspective on how to approach your personal finances. Everybody could use that education.

Serious. It won't make you a financial whiz, but you'll hear much less gibberish. At the very least it'll open up your perspective on how to approach your personal finances. Everybody could use that education.
I read a couple different articles on investment apps. Watched a couple videos on economics on khan u app but thats been pretty much it. Its been a while since school, and I have a lot to brush up on in general to be honest.

What did you major in Cubo?

If you're asking me out on a date I'm gonna need to see a few pics first.

I should've expected that answer. I just didn't think you were in the business field but I have bad memory

I should've expected that answer. I just didn't think you were in the business field but I have bad memory

Lay off the reefer. <Eek2.0>:D

If you did would you have responded to my post about risky investments in the Bitcoin thread?

Lay off the reefer. <Eek2.0>:D

If you did would you have responded to my post about risky investments in the Bitcoin thread?

That's still in my queue, don't worry. Anytime I have a post I want to ramble about, I let it sit a bit partly because I'm lazy and partly because I end up condensing my thoughts by that time. Jack's response addressed half of your reply but the other half is going to be a long rant of the issue I see with the way Bitcoin is being perceived and how that it important to factor in. Don't look forward to it, it's probably going to be a shitty incoherent post no matter how long I wait.

That's still in my queue, don't worry. Anytime I have a post I want to ramble about, I let it sit a bit partly because I'm lazy and partly because I end up condensing my thoughts by that time. Jack's response addressed half of your reply but the other half is going to be a long rant of the issue I see with the way Bitcoin is being perceived and how that it important to factor in. Don't look forward to it, it's probably going to be a shitty incoherent post no matter how long I wait.

His post didn't address shit from my perspective since it was not a substitute for our potential conversation.

I await your...grace.

I always take this .gif to mean disagreement. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back