War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bleed!!!!!

Perry can be a good fighter if he cleans up how technique and stops taking so many chances. Good power and chin.
Lots of fighters could be good fighters if they improved their technique and stopped being dumb.

Lots of fighters could be good fighters if they improved their technique and stopped being dumb.
Not many have Perry’s chin or power or confidence though.

I know those are critically bad things for Perry which is why I said above I don’t like him. But he has talent.

Not many have Perry’s chin or power or confidence though.

I know those are critically bad things for Perry which is why I said above I don’t like him. But he has talent.
Pretty sure that Perry's (over) confidence is why his technique is so sloppy.

Pretty sure that Perry's (over) confidence is why his technique is so sloppy.
I don’t, they’re two separate things. His confidence is why he takes too many chances, dare I say fight reckless. But you can have wonderful technique and too much confidence.

You won’t even grant me the guy has some talent?

Must go both ways. I've got zero technique and zero confidence. :(
As we say in the videogame forum, have you tried getting good?

I don’t, they’re two separate things. His confidence is why he takes too many chances, dare I say fight reckless. But you can have wonderful technique and too much confidence.

You won’t even grant me the guy has some talent?
Not until he gets a nonretarded tattoo.

RDA wins the entrance music battle lol

Kumite ftw

As we say in the videogame forum, have you tried getting good?

Not until he gets a nonretarded tattoo.
Hehe well ok then. I’m not a fan either, don’t root for the guy. But his chin and power are impressive. I just don’t get on guys for tattoos! (His are god awful lol)

Hehe well ok then. I’m not a fan either, don’t root for the guy. But his chin and power are impressive. I just don’t get on guys for tattoos! Otherwise I’d like hardly anyone.
No, I know.

I just enjoy disliking him. I don't even have a good excuse like I do for Jones.

Robbie seems to be confused. Him coming in to Johnny Cash is like if Randy Couture were to come in to Blood Sugar Sex Magik...it's a good tune...it's just...off.

No, I know.

I just enjoy disliking him. I don't even have a good excuse like I do for Jones.
Hehe He’s hard to like man I’m with you there. On a personal level Jones is scum but he incredible in the cage. Steroid stuff is awful too.

Hehe He’s hard to like man I’m with you there. On a personal level Jones is scum but he incredible in the cage. Steroid stuff is awful too.
I actually grew up a couple counties from Jones and have clsssmates who wrestled against him. I even rolled with his first bjj coach.

There was a brief period when I was a fan. Then he decided on his bullshit publicity routine and got worse from there.

Good round for both guys. I like how lawler finished. RDA with nice leg kicks, to no ones surprise.

For a change the clinch work was compelling. RDA's round I assume? Those kicks are hot. Robbie should flying knee or something, he needs to scrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back