War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
?

Are....are we arguing?

Is this like one of those WR feuds?

Dude, I don't know who you are LOL. Am I the new Trumpbot?
Just messin , no offense meant
giphy.gif

That's actually a good point. He can join the bro hug club then.

<mma4>
See? I'm *pretty* sure I could play a diplomatic role in any administration that needed it. I mean, look at me.

No polish though.

I disagree with @TheComebackKid about pretty much everything, but he's lost his partner in crime @ripskater *pours out some fo the homies* And I believe in balance, something you guys seem to be lacking lately.

So here we go guys. Lets do this thing.

@DickSarp is a dumb previous account troll in need of attention. Fuck that guy. @kpt018, i don't know of, so he's probably useless and not very memorable. Fuck that guy too. @HomerThompson sometimes incorrectly corrects people's grammar when it was already okay in the first place! DEFINITELY fuck that guy!

Boom. Roasted.

We got this @TheComebackKid
Wow, that was fucking lame lol!

You blue haired commies can hug my balls. Stop tagging me in these autistic postings.

sold my facebook stock today and bought alibaba. sick of facebook.

Alibaba is the world's largest and most valuable retailer since April 2016, after it surpassed Walmart,[9] with operations in over 200 countries,[10] as well as one of the largest Internet companies. Its online sales and profits surpassed all US retailers (including Walmart, Amazon and eBay) combined since 2015.

Alibaba Group Holding Limited (Chinese: 阿里巴巴集团控股有限公司; pinyin: Ālǐbābā Jítuán Kònggǔ Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī) is a Chinese e-commerce, retail and technology conglomerate that provides consumer-to-consumer, business-to-consumer and business-to-business sales services via web portals, as well as electronic payment services, shopping search engines and data-centric cloud computing services. It also owns and operates a diverse array of businesses around the world in numerous sectors.

They are gonna start selling cars out of vending machines. lol

screenshot-2017-12-14-16-57-49.png

I don't know where else to put this and there's no thread going to stick it in right now.

For years people have been saying Coulter was an unhappy ghoul with dried up ovaries, a spinster, a cat lady, etc etc. I've always hated these kinds of attacks because I feel you should attack the person based on what they've said/done, not about what you read into their personal lives.

I was shocked to see that she would come out and say this on Twitter, even if she did feel that way. I hope she overcomes this phase of sadness she's going through, but I also hope she stops being a destructive, race-bating piece of shit.

I don't know where else to put this and there's no thread going to stick it in right now.

For years people have been saying Coulter was an unhappy ghoul with dried up ovaries, a spinster, a cat lady, etc etc. I've always hated these kinds of attacks because I feel you should attack the person based on what they've said/done, not about what you read into their personal lives.

I was shocked to see that she would come out and say this on Twitter, even if she did feel that way. I hope she overcomes this phase of sadness she's going through, but I also hope she stops being a destructive, race-bating piece of shit.

lol

Merry Christmas, Ann! Don't let seasonal depression get you down, darling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back