War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
El viejito?

I also suspect he's El Anciano, and I feel certain that he's @ProBoxingInsidr (for one thing, EV talked about starting a site called Pro Boxing Insider, though there are actually a lot more details that seal that one up--some of which give away his real identity so I won't mention them).

that coolidge guy banned? havent seen him around. his name is slight pink instead of white. can't stand that idiot.

that coolidge guy banned? havent seen him around. his name is slight pink instead of white. can't stand that idiot.

Yeah, he's been on my ignore list for a while.

Last edited:
I also suspect he's El Anciano, and I feel certain that he's @ProBoxingInsidr (for one thing, EV talked about starting a site called Pro Boxing Insider, though there are actually a lot more details that seal that one up--some of which give away his real identity so I won't mention them).
Yeah. That definitely sounds correct.

Damn, shits going down

http://www.newsweek.com/bin-ladens-son-saudi-arabia-jerusalem-743990

“It is through these historical facts that it becomes clear and evident to us that the ruling tyrants among Al Saud are not part of Islam in any way," he continues in the missive, which was released by the SITE Intelligence group. "Indeed, the duty towards this family that betrayed the religion, the Ummah and the sanctities, is to remove and eradicate them, and establish in their place the law of Allah the Great and Almighty.”

How about something really edgy like Genghis Khan?
GNankUo.gif

Damn, shits going down

http://www.newsweek.com/bin-ladens-son-saudi-arabia-jerusalem-743990

“It is through these historical facts that it becomes clear and evident to us that the ruling tyrants among Al Saud are not part of Islam in any way," he continues in the missive, which was released by the SITE Intelligence group. "Indeed, the duty towards this family that betrayed the religion, the Ummah and the sanctities, is to remove and eradicate them, and establish in their place the law of Allah the Great and Almighty.”
Welcome to the motherfucker that is the Muslim Enlightenment! Nobody really talks about Saudi Arabia potentially going to shit, but the new relatively liberal direction and the forward stance of Israel is shaking the ol' nest. Good times. No predictions, but it could go real real bad for a while...

Welcome to the motherfucker that is the Muslim Enlightenment! Nobody really talks about Saudi Arabia potentially going to shit, but the new relatively liberal direction and the forward stance of Israel is shaking the ol' nest. Good times. No predictions, but it could go real real bad for a while...

Saudi Arabia is no good imo. They have too much influence and their regime is too reactionary for my liking. Plus, they're in one of the most sensitive areas in the world and they are surrounded by enemies. If they implode, so be it. What a time to be alive.

He got banned in the heavies recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back