War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom jokes
Last resort of the pwnt
Full marks for using pwnt in a way that some how doesn't make you sound like a tard, I didn't think it was possible.

degrees aren't that special anymore... most major police departments require at least 2 year plus a 6 month academy... most cops i know get their bachelors in criminal justice etc or become lawyers (which the job usually pays for) i know NYPD and LAPD has such programs

degrees aren't that special anymore... most major police departments require at least 2 year plus a 6 month academy... most cops i know get their bachelors in criminal justice etc or become lawyers (which the job usually pays for) i know NYPD and LAPD has such programs

Wish my department would pay for law school lmao.

And police officers having degrees is the evidence that they aren’t that special any more? Lol ok, well at least I feel better off than all the baristas and waiters with degrees.

Wish my department would pay for law school lmao.

And police officers having degrees is the evidence that they aren’t that special any more? Lol ok, well at least I feel better off than all the baristas and waiters with degrees.
it was in reply to certain poster claiming that his "degree" in some way made him less of a shitposter ..

it was in reply to certain poster claiming that his "degree" in some way made him less of a shitposter ..

No offense taken. And honestly I’ve thought about law school, my wife is an attorney, and I think I’d be happier doing what I do now anyway. I’ll let my wife rake in the bucks lmao.

Course, it could just be the diabetes 2 causing issues... who knows.

Consume more fibers Mr Gregolian. The metabolic syndrome should subside over time as the body maximizes it's exquisite tightness.

Do you moisturize?

Consume more fibers Mr Gregolian. The metabolic syndrome should subside over time as the body maximizes it's exquisite tightness.

Do you moisturize?
I've been telling Geg he needs to moisturize for years now

I've been telling Geg he needs to moisturize for years now

Stay on top of him Mr Pete, we need to conceptualize his essence in such a manner that he will awaken to his permeable secretions. The poetry must emanate wonderfully from his cortex to have a flow of beauty from his moist wet ingress...

Do you moisturize?
As to first doctor said that too.

As too second.... I go dry. Chalk is my preferred form of lube.

As to first doctor said that too.

As too second.... I go dry. Chalk is my preferred form of lube.

Blasphemous you need to lubricate that beautiful skin, we need you at your best Mr Gregolian...

The CEO of Boeing says they will beat Elon Musk to Mars. They say they will be using this tax cut to spend a lot on R and D. Great company. A lot of companies won't benefit from this cut but Home Depot is one of the few who will. Domestic. For people who need stuff that day.

Awesome. Good news for Tesla.

This is a company doing good in the world. I have been talking a lot about bitcoin. It wastes so much fuckin energy. Like they got massive mining warehouses in china fueled by coal. All this energy expended on.....what exactly?

Musk is always seeing into the future. Vision. Love this guy.

jvonNS8.jpg

It's saturating you beautifully Mr @Lead. I need your thick body to be ready to receive all of it inside of you. Allow yourself to become great, it will all be placed upon you once you accept what is true...

tumblr_o3c415KuDS1tntn9qo7_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back