War Room OT Discussion v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Hunto had to fly to Vegas for additional testing after actually being cleared to fight because the UFC is concerned for fighter safety.
Absolute horseshit.

Although I'm not a Bisping fan, I hope he fucking wrecks Gastelum. The UFC is trying really hard to make him a star, and he can't even fucking make weight. Fuck that guy(as a person, not as a fighter).

I fucking hate the way [withheld] moderates this forum. He's so fucking biased against [withheld] and lets his emotions do the moderating. I'm afraid [withheld] is going to run off all the [withheld] posters and we're going to have a [withheld] echo chamber.

Fuck you @[withheld]!

I fucking hate the way [withheld] moderates this forum. He's so fucking biased against [withheld] and lets his emotions do the moderating. I'm afraid [withheld] is going to run off all the [withheld] posters and we're going to have a [withheld] echo chamber.

Fuck you @[withheld]!
Madmick is a conservative, you dunce.

What makes you think that post was about him?

I actually posted it to get a gauge on who everyone would try claiming I was talking about. Someone will surely take it personal and get gotten to

<seedat>

What makes you think that post was about him?

I actually posted it to get a gauge on who everyone would try claiming I was talking about. Someone will surely take it personal and get gotten to

<seedat>
You should try posting what you actually think in here more, instead of trolling. You're a good poster in the OT.

You should try posting what you actually think in here more, instead of trolling. You're a good poster in the OT.
I troll in the OT. You think I'm better trolling than when I'm speaking honestly in the war room?

Thats the most hurtful thing anyones said about me in quite a while

I troll in the OT. You think I'm better trolling than when I'm speaking honestly in the war room?

Thats the most hurtful thing anyones said about me in quite a while
I hope you're not speaking honestly in here.

Although I'm not a Bisping fan, I hope he fucking wrecks Gastelum. The UFC is trying really hard to make him a star, and he can't even fucking make weight. Fuck that guy(as a person, not as a fighter).

When he was at 170 he said he blows up to 220 out of camp and that his camps are primarily about getting his weight back down.
That's really not the way to do it.
Shame, because he has the skills and heart in a fight.

Regardless of the AC, its bullshit that the UFC even offered him this fight, let alone let him take it.

is this the stuff that we discuss in the WR OT? Why?

Pretty much, I don't know how people can have an actual discussion on MMA in the heavies.
It's also where posters are supposed to continue any discussions that become offtopic derails in a thread, but that aren't worthy of a thread in their own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back